Don't like The V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
Heres What I Found Out Why I Don't Like The V5 Tamagotchi

1.When you connect with another v5 whoever wins get 30 gotchi points and in the v4.5 when you connect whoever gets 400 or 200. Thats not fair for the V5

2.It not fair that the v5 dosen't have a pause mode (and the v4.5 dose have one it still not fair for the v5)

3.when you are on the 2nd generation(on the v5)its not fair that you don't name it(on the v4.5 you do get to name it but its still not fair for the v5)

see what i mean if you don't know what i mean you can PM me

I haven't tried out the connecting so I can't say anything yet.

The v5 does have a pause mode. You go to the travel channel to activate it. Another way of pausing is by going to the clock screen and holding A and C to pause the clock.

And actually you can name all of your Tamagotchi but you just need to keep the names in your head. At least you can make the names as long as you like!

My sister is right, Mimitchi9, there is a pause mode.

Yep, Traveling channel is a pause.

Since v5s wake up at 7 AM, on the weekends, i wake up at 8, put them on the traveling channel, and go back to sleep! x]

Not The Travle Mode I Ment The Pause Mode On The V4.5 Bandai Should Of Made A Pause Mode For The V5 (Not The Travle Mode)

See What I Mean

TamaGirl31

Fresababi

LilangelBaby1989

Dancinkayley

Well, I'm pretty sure that they made the Travel Station Specifically for PAUSE mode, maybe then didn't want it to be so boring, you know not just pause, your tamas actually doing something.

And I've never heard of pausing it like tht DancinKayley! thats a really kool wat lol.

Tama 3445521508 :huh:

I really dont like the v5 either because, the games (and there is only two) are stupid, you cant name the characters, and nothing really exciting happens on the v5. like the v4.5, there is mail, fun games, cool items, skill points, jobs, and a better tamatown. :]

well first ov all the reason the g-points r less iz becuz things on the v.5 r cheaper then on v.4.5. and that makes it easier to raise money 2 buy wat u want :lol:

2. the pause botton on v.5 "TRAVEL MODE" :D

3. u dont name the charater becuz they have the family name : and i personally like how they dont choose their names becuz u can learn the name ov ur charater instead ov tring 2 figure out what tamagotchi charateris which :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back