last thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_8000

Reaction score
i dont ave a clue how 2 play dance.

i've tryed but im crap.

plz help :ph34r: :( :D :blink: :lol:

There are three circles at the top of the screen. When one is filled you press that button. ex: middle circle filled, press the B button asap, left and right circle filled, press the A and C button asap, continue until next round. It gets fast.

There's three buttons at the top of the screen. O O O When one is filled in, say, * O O you press A. if the middle one is filled in, O * O press B, and if * O * is filled in- the sides- you press A and C at the same time, and if this one is filled in OO* then ya press C. It's that easy. :D But if you press like, the middle one for instance, and the middle button is filled in again, you press it again. And you do the same with the others. :blink: But when you get higher and higher in levels, your game gets faster and faster. I hope I helped- this is everything I know about the game. :(

If it still doesn't work, you then just stink at the game. Take it from me, who can only get to the end of level three! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back