What's the weather like in your town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popprincess83

Reaction score
It's time for Interllectual small talk!

How's the weather? Sunny, cloudy, rainy, (thinks of another weather type) snowy?

Here, its pretty gloomy right now. Black and gray clouds are covering the sky. A little windy. It smells like rain but there's not a drop in sight. I'm predicting it would be rather cold if I stepped outside.

What about your town at this very moment?

I think it just starting sprinkling. We've had a lot of what look to be thunder clouds lately. Fall is most definitely on it's way -.-

It's been really muggy the last few days too. Not fun.

I love it. It's in still summer, but almost fall, so it's hot and sunny, but there's a warm breeze.

We might have cold winters, but we have amazing summers/falls 8D

It's just like the beginning of Spring. :)

There's plenty of grey clouds, but the sun's shining.

It's 7.29pm right now so it's dark and cool outside.

I think it might be kind of damp.

Today was warm, bright and sunny with a light breeze.

Just an average Spring day I guess.

Hmm.. people always say this is small talk, and what's strange is that.. I've never been asked this before, or ever talked about it.. Let me think about. It's sunny, but warm. The weather is tolerable. Somewhat windy, with a pinch of heat. Windy heat.

I live in Colorado and the weather is kind of...erm flip/flop. We have sunny days, rainy days, cold days, cloudy dys and sometimes burning hot days. At school its usually hot because me and my friends go on top of the monkey bars and play truth or dare! lol anyways:

"If you want to know what the weather is like in colorado, wait 5 minutes."

Viv~

Well, over here in the middle of nowhere it's cold enough for my feet to feel like popsicles. You gotta love September - it just taunts us, reminding us how close the winter is. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's lateish now, but earlier today it was a nice temperature, not hot at all but not cold, with some wind. The wind made me cold though xD

Hot, sunny. Perfect pool weather.

Except I don't feel like washing my hair for the third day in a row.

Rainy. Makes a nice change *coughcough*-Sigh- Just you wait, the sun will come out when I go back to school tomorrow.
The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.

I am jealous. I love the rain. It was supposed to thunder this whole weekend but of course it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back