Tamagotchi-iD food & items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binary

Reaction score
This is for the Japanese-language model Tamagotchi-iD.

To see the foods chart, Click here. To see the items chart, Click here.

Note: the images will appear scaled down to fit onto your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

FAQ TamaDoughnuts

Q There's only one flavour available, and it's not the one I want. How do I get the other flavours?

A The available flavour is rotated daily. Here's the initial list: An Doughnut, Mango Doughnut, Tama Doughnut, Ichigo Doughnut, Chocolate Doughnut, French Cruller. If the flavour you want is not currently available, keep checking every day. Eventually, it'll be there. Here's a way to cheat, and have the available flavour rotate to the next in the list: set the time to 6:59 AM and wait one minute.

FAQ Connection Gift

Q What do you mean by connection gift, and are there passwords for them?

A When two Tamagotchi-iD adult characters connect via IR, one might give a useable gift to the other. The Sushi is received by Mametchi, the Zaru Soba is received by Gozarutchi, the Heart Churros is received by Lavulitchi, the Cream Soda is received by Chamametchi, the Mixed Soft (ice cream) is received by Kuchipatchi, the Roll Cake is received by Memetchi, the Cowboy Hat is received by Kikitchi, the Headdress is received by Furawatchi, the Elegant Hat is received by Makiko, the Transceiver is received by Uwasatchi, and the Soccer Ball is received by Kuromametchi. Once added to the catalog, these items remain there for all characters of future generations to use. So far, we haven't discovered passwords for these items; connecting is the only way to obtain them.

Last edited by a moderator:
great! thanks. :mellow:

just a question though,

can you only get those connection gifts when you're an adult too? not just the other user being an adult character?

and can you only get it from them if you have a really high friendship level?

great! thanks. :)
just a question though,

can you only get those connection gifts when you're an adult too? not just the other user being an adult character?

and can you only get it from them if you have a really high friendship level?
1. Connection gifts can be received only by adult characters. I don't know if the one giving the present also has to be an adult.

2. It's not necessary to have a good relationship level in order to receive a connection gift. Once, one character received a connection gift on the third time I connected them. However, it may be that a better relationship level may increase your chance of getting a gift.

What do you do with the mailbox & birthday cake?
3. There are two types of letters.

When you go outside into the yard (where you can see a mailbox), you may receive a letter from a Tamagotchi character that you previously connected with. These letters disappear as soon as you've finished reading them.

When you download an item from the Tama-iD.com web site (which works only with certain Japanese cell phones and only in Japan,) you may receive a letter. Up to 10 of these letters can be saved and re-read later.

The mailbox you see when you select the top selection in the treasure chest menu is used to retrieve saved letters.

4. There are 11 adult characters you can raise on the Tamagotchi-iD. Bandai has assigned dates for their birthdays. On these character's birthdays, the wallpaper in your livingroom will show a "Happy Birthday" banner, a table with a cake on it, and some wrapped presents stacked on either side of the table. If you select the Birthday Cake on one of these dates, you'll see a birthday party animation played. If your character happens to be the one who's birthday it is, I think your character receives a gift. (I had a Mametchi on November 23, which is Mametchi's birthday. The birthday party animation showed him receiving the Encyclopedia as a gift. However, he already had one that I'd purchased several days before that, so I don't know if he really gets to keep the one from the animation.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back