Tamagotchi Club at Tamagotchi.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovedtama

Reaction score
what? you know the official tamagotchi.com ,tamagotchi.com well i tryed before to sign up fo r their club and it worked but now i cant get in when i click on club tamagotchi it gos to club is coming soon :D :D :D :D :D :D :blink: :blink: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
people are just skipping me because they dont know the answer woah and i thought i was weird...

*Edited subject line to be more descriptive*

From what I have seen by creating an account at the Club Tamagotchi site, you enter your information (name, age, email)... It sends a verification email... Then asks you to log in info about your tama (name, age, weight, bar levels) and then lets you see how your stats compare to the other 64 members (as of this time). One thing I noticed is that it seems geared towards those people 18 and under since when it asks for your birth year it only goes back as far as 1986... Kind of disappointing...

Want to check out their beta site?

Go here

Create an account or use the following to log in to check it out:

Login - guest

Pass - guest

I just checked it out. While it does let people over 18 years old to join. (Was able to find years all the way back to 1924. Guess they're assuming that 80+ year olds wouldn't play.) I was disappointed to find that the ages available for your Tamagotchi Profile only went up from 5, which leaves me to wonder what happens to all the tamagotchis age 4 and under.

From what I have seen by creating an account at the Club Tamagotchi site, you enter your information (name, age, email)... It sends a verification email... Then asks you to log in info about your tama (name, age, weight, bar levels) and then lets you see how your stats compare to the other 64 members (as of this time). One thing I noticed is that it seems geared towards those people 18 and under since when it asks for your birth year it only goes back as far as 1986... Kind of disappointing...
sry admin . .. i guess it may be dissapointing for you since it doesn't go all the way back for you 100 year olds. . :D :D :D but hey cool! it works!

Last edited by a moderator:
sry admin . .. i guess it may be dissapointing for you since it doesn't go all the way back for you 100 year olds. . :D :D :D but hey cool! it works!
:D :D Age discrimination?

Just checked it again and sure enough... It's been changed to go back more years... :(

Also found the "official" link to the Tamagotchi.com site (instead of the beta site posted before) which is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back