Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko_x3

Reaction score
Alright so I've had a tamagotchi before but that was a while ago and this is my first V3 one. Mine is now 4 years old and has no partner.

When does the Matchmaker come and how hard is it to find a "suitable partner" ?

[SIZE=14pt]7![/SIZE]

and what do u mean 'suitible partner?

The times the matchmaker comes are 10:29am wait one minute or 2:59pm wait one minute or 6:59 pm wait one minute and the match makes comes at 6, 7, or 8 years old. And it won't be hard to find a suitable partner the matchmaker will do that for you ..you just pick love and it wil give your tama a suitable partner hope this helps.

is there anything you can do to make the matchmaker come quicker?

im a lil impatient :)

[btw: mines an adult now]

Don't think you can make it come quickler...maybe changing time and date on your Tama may help, but i'm arguing...nothing for sure or tried...( my V3 is still little for that U.U )

get mach maker faster

if your tama turned to an adult at 3 years old:

when your tama is 6 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

if your tama turned to an adult at 4 years old:

when your tama is 7 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back