I decided to make some clothes for my tamas (just for fun) becuase I thought it would be great fun to dress them up!!!
Here are the instructions for the first clothing I thought of, (I will add more if anybody likes the idea)- a warm, cosy, felt scarf.
I used red felt.
1. Choose a colour and material. It is only very small so you can even use off-cuts if you like. If it is around 16.5cm long it will comfortably wrap around your tama.
2. Cut a strip around 16.5cm long and 1cm wide.
3. Cut into each end around 4 or 5 times to make a fringed end.
4. Wrap around tama. Make any adjustments. If it is too long, just cut off one fringed end and then make another fring. This should decrease the length by the fringe's length.
5. OPTIONAL- You can use a safety pin to secure the ends, you can wrap the scarf round the back of tama and cross the ends at the front and pin there. Remember to be careful with sharp things because although I'm sure everyone is careful, its easy to accidently prod yourself with them and that can really hurt!!
OR Sew a button onto one end and cut a slit in the other. This might wark better for fastening but if you don't have this or don't have the time then you can just use a safety pin.
I took a pic but i'm not sure how to upload it so if anyone can tell me, that would be great.
Anyway. have fun with this, experiment with different colours and effects, eg. maybe cut with those jagged effect or curvey effect scissors to make it more interesting!! You could even add a button instead of the safety pin.
HAVE FUN AND HAVE A GO, LET YOUR CREATIVE SIDE TAKE OVER AND YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD!!!