TicTax

Members
  • Content Count

    752
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

TicTax last won the day on August 4 2012

TicTax had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

157 Excellent

About TicTax

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

8,167 profile views
  1. Owl

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  2. OMG, last nate was fun. eue

  3. puppy bowl

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. tamagirl1017

      tamagirl1017

      i like the sound of the words puppy bawl

    3. TamagalTamatalk

      TamagalTamatalk

      Agreed... Who couldn't love the puppy bowl?!

    4. Skitland Ruess
  4. EX DEE EX DEE DEE

    1. tamatown123

      tamatown123

      EX DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE

    1. ChamametchiandMametchi

      ChamametchiandMametchi

      emphasis on 'Ending', he's not really ending it. He's letting everyone calm down and everything blew over. Gangnam Style still lives on.

  5. its uploaded!
    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. PurplePyonkotchi00!

      PurplePyonkotchi00!

      Awesome video! And happy late birthday! XD

    3. TicTax
    4. tamagotchialice

      tamagotchialice

      The color is beautiful and I love your voice! :D

  6. I havemy P's now! uploading the unboxing video now

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. tamagotchialice

      tamagotchialice

      puT A LINK HERE WHEN YOU UPLOADED IT PLEASE :D

    3. tamagotchialice

      tamagotchialice

      Whoops didnt mean to type like that xD

    4. TicTax

      TicTax

      don't worry everyone its almost done!

  7. I hope I get my P's tomarrow it got out of the sorting place today!

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. TicTax

      TicTax

      of corse I will! c:

    3. tamagotchialice

      tamagotchialice

      Yaaaaaay!!!!!!! ^W^

    4. tamatown123

      tamatown123

      I think she'll be putting it on TamaTube like the Golden V3, am I right? P.S: cute avvie!

  8. with kids bop its always a good time ;)

    1. It`s Teri

      It`s Teri

      eeeeeyyyyy ey lady!

    2. Cave Johnson

      Cave Johnson

      meet a real nice girl send a real nice text

  9. I'm thinking of making a tama log blog

  10. just ordered a blue P's with express shipping! I hope it ships soon

  11. OMFG MY SCHOOL TODAY DID A ACNOUCEMENT ABOUT HOW THE SCHOOL IS SAFE AND BAD THINGS HAPPPENING ARE JUST RUMORS IM SO DONE

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. CheesyNoodleTama

      CheesyNoodleTama

      wow. Since when has school ever been safe?! 80% of my injuries come from school. The other 20% come from my cats.

    3. TicTax

      TicTax

      xD sailor rosette I didnt and noodle ifkr my school is just saying that probably so people feel safe and go to school tomarrow (I'm not though)

    4. SailorRosette

      SailorRosette

      I had rent a cops in my school. On occassion, regular cops...

  12. how do I tama log when driver error

    1. Nazotchi25

      Nazotchi25

      what are these Driver error everyone is talking about?

    2. Neon Pegasus

      Neon Pegasus

      ikr. i really wanna start up my log again

  13. I really should just skip school on the 21st I mean the worlds gonna end that day anyways ;)

    1. TicTax

      TicTax

      and because my winter break starts on the 22nd