it didn't marry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :ph34r: :furawatchi: when theres hearts conect 4 more times to get maried :furawatchi:

Usually you need to connect a few more times after you get to both tamas showing for hearts for each other ... keep trying ^_^

We are all assuming that they are a boy / girl, that they are both adults :D

HELP!!!!!!

my tamagotchi v4 had love potion and it was the same age as my v3 and i used it but when i connected them they did the same thing as usual!!!

Maybe you should try (after buying and using the the love potion)but not fully using) putting makeup on your tama then connecting.That helps your tama look good to the other tama will fall instatly in love.

:furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :D :unsure: :D :unsure: :D :unsure: :D :unsure:

:( I Know it's sad losing Love Potion :( Because V4s can't marry V3s! (I should know, I did the same thing!) Still, Find a V4 (oppisite sex of yours) and keep on connecting and it will result the same way as using Love Potion!

Hope this helps!

Arielle (you should already know how to pronounce it! If you can't think Ariel The Mermaid! :) :D ;) :p :lol: )

And if you're keeping track Lily had a baby!

v3s can marry v4s! I did it myself.

But yes unfortunately, honey has no effect from a v3 to a v4 and vice versa.

Yes you can use honey from v4 to v3 and vice versa it really works !!! My v4 just married my v3 2day and they had two baby boys!

for you that didn't get your tamagotchi to marry... either did mine. i don't understand because i had 4 hearts and EVERYTHING! :huh: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back