V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Completed V4 Tamagotchi Likes / Dislkes Chart[/SIZE]:

https://img451.imageshack.us/img451/4361/v4...chartuz4fd4.png

[SIZE=8pt](Posted 7 May 2007)[/SIZE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post made Feb 27 2007

OK, I just got my V4 today and I went to see what my puchichi liked and there wasn't any food charts anywhere. So, I thought I could start a project here. I don't have any yet, but does anyone have any likes or dislikes they found so far?

If you have, can you please post it here in this type of format:

Character:____

Like:____

Dislike:____

You can get either like or dislike, but give me at least one. I can probably make a chart on paint, but I'm not so sure how to make one so well. If anybody can show me how, that'd be great!!!

///Matchy :mametchi:

Please check the chart before posting in this topic.

Please ONLY post things that are missing or if there are things on the chart that are incorrect.

Thanks, GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
i like this. i dont know any of them, but i would like to help C:

heres also something: why dont we try to assume that most of the v3 likes/dislikes will stay the same? and it would be so much easier to test, wouldnt it? like say, mametchis food was _____. does anybody have that and a mametchi? type of thing..

paint is easy to use. ^___^ shouldnt be too difficult. as the shop charts and growth charts are already up, it should be easy to copy and paste them into the right spaces.

Mitzutamatchi

Like:Cherry

Hates:Hamburger

Mohitamatchi

Like:pineapple

Hates:fries

Young mametchi

Hates:pizza

I guess that from v3.

I have used a lot of the same favorite foods on the v4 as the v3. They are mostly the same....I think? but I dont know about the new characters. When I gave them the fav. food though....it didnt raise all the happy hearts like it does on the v3. Was this a glitch? Or is it just that way on the v4?

From information I got from scouring the internet (including a very good topic on Tama-Zone) I put this together for my own personal use, its not complete and some of it could be wrong - I had to dissect a few charts to make it (Character, Food etc.) no offence is intended and if anyone has a problem please don't hesitate to remove it. BTW the items down the bottom with question marks are items which I've read about people getting on V4 but haven't experienced first-hand yet (Whole Cake and Yoghurt).

https://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...dlikesdizm6.png

EDIT - I can't get it to show up using the image tags, don't know why (any help appreciated) , if you click the link it should work.

OK, let's work on it from there. Thanks, everybody! :blink:

///Matchy :D

Don't know if its a bit cheeky to just ask like this but could a guide have a look as see if my chart and this topic are worthy enough to be pinned?

Thankyou. :)

Mitzutamatchi

Like:Cherry

Hates:Hamburger

Mohitamatchi

Like:pineapple

Hates:fries

Young mametchi

Hates:pizza

I guess that from v3. 
You shouldn't really guess that; it's diferent on each version....

I just discovered that Ringotchis HATE corn...so both the likes and dislikes of the V2 ringotchi are different to the V4 ringotchi....so don't assume likes/dislikes are the same between versions (even if the foods are present on the V4).

GK1

I just discovered that Ringotchis HATE corn...so both the likes and dislikes of the V2 ringotchi are different to the V4 ringotchi....so don't assume likes/dislikes are the same between versions (even if the foods are present on the V4).GK1
Ok thanks GK1 I'll add it onto the chart when I get back home (I don't have it on my laptop only home PC).

character tosakatchilikes, steak  :D   :D   :D   :D

dislikes,omlet :wub:   :huh:   :p
oh dear - my Tosakatchi likes tacos (not steak)

I think you will find that all Adults like the Steaks

There are some foods that All Adults like (they do their happy pirhouette dance): Steak, Cake, Yoghurt, Whole Roast Turkey

(These were posted on the Tama Zone site)

Don't know if its a bit cheeky to just ask like this but could a guide have a look as see if my chart and this topic are worthy enough to be pinned?
Thankyou. :D
Before we consider if this topic should be pinned, we need to understand just how much of the chart you have prepared is your own work :D

I don't mean the actual info about which foods various characters like or dislike - I am talking about the time involved in putting the chart together using the info you collected ...

Please remember that the layout style and any images/pixelations of characters or food items that have been copied & pasted from another chart are not your own work and you would have to give full credit - name the names of the people who did all the original hard work :D

Thats fine I didn't pixelate anything myself, I just made it up in paint and copied and pasted from the character chart from TamaTalk and the food chart from the V4 likes/dislikes thread on Tama-Zone. I don't want any praise or credit, I made it for myself really and just thought it might help so posted it, was meant really to help not steal anyones glory or whatever, as before any probs and I'll just take it down. :rolleyes:

EDIT - OK -Ra- & Spudilike compiled the character list on Tama-Zone originally and Spudilike made the food chart also from Tama-Zone.

From information I got from scouring the internet (including a very good topic on Tama-Zone) I put this together for my own personal use, its not complete and some of it could be wrong - I had to dissect a few charts to make it (Character, Food etc.) no offence is intended and if anyone has a problem please don't hesitate to remove it. BTW the items down the bottom with question marks are items which I've read about people getting on V4 but haven't experienced first-hand yet (Whole Cake and Yoghurt).
https://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...dlikesdizm6.png

EDIT - I can't get it to show up using the image tags, don't know why (any help appreciated) , if you click the link it should work.
Updated - added Ringotchi dislike - https://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1930/ta...dlikesdiyp0.png

Thats fine I didn't pixelate anything myself, I just made it up in paint and copied and pasted from the character chart from TamaTalk and the food chart from the V4 likes/dislikes thread on Tama-Zone. I don't want any praise or credit, I made it for myself really and just thought it might help so posted it, was meant really to help not steal anyones glory or whatever, as before any probs and I'll just take it down. :wacko:
EDIT - OK -Ra- & Spudilike compiled the character list on Tama-Zone originally and Spudilike made the food chart also from Tama-Zone.
Wait--so there's already 1 on TZ?

Anyways so far-

Ringotchis dislike corn.

Mametchis like omelets and hate bananas.

I guess that's it.

///Matchy :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back