MY TAMA WONT MARRY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

short_person

Reaction score
Okay. So both the v4 and v3 evolved into grownups (v4 girl-mimitchi v3 boy-kuchipatchi) so i gave my tama v4 love potion and connected with the v3. and it wouldnt marry! it just did like it would normally do. is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen?

when u give the love potion and u connected them to an opposite sex they will hav 4 hearts.but it doesnt mean they will hav babies straight away.u should keep them connecting until like they both dont wanna connect and the girl adult will hav 2 babies and one baby will transfer to the boy adult.

also, if they are too far apart in age, they can't have kids. They can only be one year apart, or the same age. :wacko:

How old is your tamagotchi?

If its only 4yrs old you cant cause it needs to be older right? :)

when u give the love potion and u connected them to an opposite sex they will hav 4 hearts.but it doesnt mean they will hav babies straight away.u should keep them connecting until like they both dont wanna connect and the girl adult will hav 2 babies and one baby will transfer to the boy adult.
you dont understand. IT DIDNT HAVE 4 HEARTS it just connected in the normal way.

and also my tamas were the same age

You don't understand. It didn't have four hearts it just connected in the normal way.and also my tamas were the same age.
Well they have to have four hearts to get married.Also when you connect a v3 and a v4 and want them to get married, they can be the same gender.

I wan a tamagotchi V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where can I get one

I wan one soooooooooooooooo badly

:) too bad I can't get one right now.....

Well thats happened to me B4 well all you need to do is keep connecting till the one that ate the honey is over at the other ones house then you see them kiss then connect again when they are 5 if not already they will get a kid

My v4 (Memetchi) and v3 (i don't know, but it's definitely an adult) are partners (I got the heart icon to show up when they give each other presents, 4 hearts in friends list). My v4 is 3 years old and my v3 is 4 years old. Do they need to be older?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya! You just need to have patients! Keep connecting them tell they both like eachother 4 hearts! You find out if they like eachother 4 hearts by going to friends on both of them and then finding eachother then push the middle button like 2 times and it should say! When they like eachother 4 hearts connect them one more time and then it should show heartsand love and firworks and then the girl tamagotchi will get 2 babies and then one will transfer into the boy tamagotchi. Ow and they need to be 6 or older to have a baby! :)

Well, even if you have 4 hearts it has to keep connecting. I have a v3 and v4 and they just got married. You tamagotchis just may have to connect more. And you can tell when they are in love or are going to have babies. You can tell w/ love because when ever they give a gift, hearts will be in the middle of them. And when they are having kids, the 2 tamagotchis will BOTH go to the bottom of the screen . If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

- confizzleme95 :wub:

Your tamagotchi needs to be 5 or over. Because my v3 and v4 just got married yesterday and had kids. Have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

- confizzleme95 :wub:

Well they have to have four hearts to get married.Also when you connect a v3 and a v4 and want them to get married, they can be the same gender.
True, except for minor glitches. One time, when I was on 3 generation on V3, I mated with my friends V3, and with 2 smiles and 2 hearts, they mated.

That is so not ture my tama got married to my friends and mine was 3 and hers was 6

tamasrule

:D :wacko: :ph34r: :blink:

:wub: :p :eek: ;) :mametchi: :mimitchi: :rolleyes: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
they didnt have 4 hearts okay!!! i said that they just connected normally and didnt get 4 hearts even though i used love potion

i have the same problem so they need to be over 5 or six i think its five but i cant wait that long i cant bring my tamas to skool!!! i have to leave them at my house paused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back