Avril Lavigne

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StewiesBestFriend

Reaction score
Hey have you heard she has a new CD and a new LOOK ^_^ She got a chunk of pink in her hair her new CD comes out April 17 this year EEE im so excited!!!!

Hey have you heard she has a new CD and a new LOOK ^_^ She got a chunk of pink in her hair her new CD comes out April 17 this year EEE im so excited!!!!
I parsonally don't like her music. My favorite bands are Rush and Aerosmith. I went to an Aerosmith concert in December!

I like her music, but I haven't heard about her new hair! Can you post in a new pic of her?

I don't mind her, I have like, 2 old songs I still listen to, and her new song "Girlfriend" isn't that bad either. ;)
I love that song!♥

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone post a link of her song and her new look?

I never listened to her, but I curious after not hearing about her for a while.

[XD to 'I thought she was dead'!]

I listened to her on iTunes and saw her cover.

Wow, o.0

She changed from 'punky/rebel' to 'pink cross bones'.

She turned all girly, added more cuss words, and 'Girlfriend' seems to give the message 'It's all about me'.

Bleh, discusts me.

She's okay. Frankly I think getting married at a young age doesn't boost you're popularity. :eek:

I thought she died.... -.-'
Oh my gosh... Sorry Avril lovers...

I couldn't help laugh at that.

I like her... But her slower songs always turn out kinda weird... I like the more upbeat ones

I really did! but she's so, "LIKE, OMG I BROKE A NAIL CALL 911!" I hate that, I hate her. ¬_¬ :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I parsonally don't like her music. My favorite bands are Rush and Aerosmith. I went to an Aerosmith concert in December!
I love Areosmith! They pwn

I love that Avril's new song called Girlfriend, i had it stuck in my head all day XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back