V4 TamaTown Updated!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningzoom

Reaction score
So, I went over to TamaTown, and I find a few, big, changes. In the main TamaTown hub (That's what I call it. the place where you enter the main building.) There is a sign that says info. Click it and it mentions the four groups of tamas, Mame, meme, kuchi, and universal (or others as it calls it). The Tama Tower now has Love open. The King, Travel and you can now go to different towns too just like etamago! Sweet! Well, not yet, the station is open but the towns aren't yet available. In the arcade there is a new soccer game and a new racing game. There is an office but as my tamas are currently teens, I can't go in there. Pretty cool, huh? Well, I can't wait for Mame City, Patchi Forest, and Guruguru Town to come! So get to TamaTown V4 to see it all for yourselves! ^_^

Wait, also there is the new (from V3) clean up game in the school and another info sign.

Good work Bandai!

And wait, the food court tells you likes and dislikes! Awesome!

TamaTown has almost doubled in size by now!

There is a new game at Town Hall,

And another info thing on teens.

Happy Packing and TamaSays is back at the mall. An info thing in Forever Tamagotchi.

And that's about it for now. So log in to TamaTown to see! :(

Edit: Just now noticed that when you get 9900 GP on TamaTown the numbers turn red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update. I've finally been awarded souvenirs 15 (Scepter), 16 (Sword), and 17 (Shield). I had previously donated 200000 points to the king.

As with the V3, once you've obtained all three royal souvenirs, you get a bonus item - a Royal Costume.

In the main TamaTown hub (That's what I call it. the place where you enter the main building.)
I was wondering, what was the "Main tama-town hub". If it is the main section of tama-town where yoyu choose places to go, the info sign there only tells me tips on raising my tamagotchi

---thanks! :D

Whoa awesome! I hope the 4.5 will get pushed back, I'll still be enjoying the new features by the time it comes out!

can someone give e a link? i can't figure this out.

~dragadon

Oh, awesome! Thanks Binary! I'm really good at the soccer game!

~dragadon

There are also info signs. "Skill points affect how a Tamagotchi grows up from a teen to an adult" and so on.

But what about Berry Town, Gozaru Village and Flower Gardens?

It even tells you how to get jobs:

Flower shop- more than 80 arts/fashion points

Gotchi bank- more than 80 intellectual points

Tamagotchi restraunt- more than 80 kindness points

There's a poster up for grabs in the TamaTower.

The office is retarted, and i've done every thig twice so now it's boring.
*deleted my previous post and puts new post*

how boring???

The Office and Travel place don't work for me.. they just load forever..

Nevermind.. i got them to work! I can't wait for the other towns to open! Esspeically Mametown ^_^

TG4E :wub:

WOOT~ new tamatown!!!

OMGRRRRRRRRRRR i looked in like 5000000000000 places for tamagotchi v4 but no one had it they either didnt have it or was totally sold out!!!! :wub: ^_^

There is an office but as my tamas are currently teens, I can't go in there.

For some reason, when I went into the office there were no links to click on. It is possible that BanDai forgot to upload the links to the office. Hopefully it will be fixed. Unless, my computer has a broblem?

i have more than 80 skill points of the flower, but i cant get a job in the offices? What do I click to get a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back