The Maskitchi and the Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qerk0

Reaction score
Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful princess who was a Mimitchi, of course. She woke up evey morning to a soft bed and beautiful view.

At the same time, across town, there was a handsome pauper who nobody took a second glance at. He was very kind and generous, but not only was he poor, but he had a crippled leg. :mellow:

One morning, the Maskitchi, whose name was Jack, was limping down the street to buy some food for the evening when he heard a big commotion. He raced down the street and realized that Princess Lydia was riding through town with her carriage. He scrambled up a tree with great difficulty and sat there, watched the princess ride by.

Suddenly, she looked out the window and smiled. Her glance found him and her eyes widened. So did his.

That very night, at the palace, Lydia was talking to her maidservant.

"He was so handsome-and his eyes were so kind. I do believe he was aound my age- 20 or 21."she gushed.

"But he was a crippled pauper ."sniffed the maidservant.

"Please, Norie? I have to know his name."

"Well, alright. But no further, do you understand?" Norie looked at Lydia expectedly.

"No further." agreed Lydia with her fingers crossed. She planned to go quite a bit farther...

That once she knew his name, she would to her best to meet him.

The next day, Norie came in to wake her with some good news.

"His name is Jack Lavalee."

So that day, Lydia covered herself in rags, and slipped into the poor part of town in search of this Jack.

Wha?

Anyways, Jack was trembling as he saw the princess. He thought she was going to punish him for being so near royal grounds. Instead, she opened her mouth and said...

"Um....what are you here for?"

He noticed she was blushing.

"I came here to see a certain person, I heard she had been coming here alot looking for me" Said Jack.

"Ohh.... I had better be going then, goodbye" Said Lydia. "No! Please don't go! It's you who i've been looking for!" Said Jack......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back