Sign in to follow this  
jeminy

i have a problem

my tamagotchi is 9 yrs. old and the match maker hasnt came i heard that it comes at 6,7,or 8 but my tamagotchi is 9 whats wrong with it?

Did you like forgot about it or sumthin'? Let all it's hungry hearts fall and ignore it for a while? :mellow:

Why don't you try watching it for a whole day without turning your back on it. She should come eventually... :mellow:

thats exactly y she hasnt come yet

ok but i unpaused my tama and now it's 10 and shes not here yet and i'm not new 2 tamagotchis just curious

Y would you pause ur tama a lot? :huh: Well just make sure you don't turn ur back on it 2day! k! try 2 understand that ur tama depends on you 4 everything! k? k! :lol:

[quote name='mametchi13192' date='Jun 12 2005, 08:31 AM'] Y would you pause ur tama a lot? :huh:  Well just make sure you don't turn ur back on it 2day! k! try 2 understand that ur tama depends on you 4 everything! k? k! :lol: [/quote]
ok thanks Edited by jeminy

Yay! Yeah, whenever you pause your Tama the clock still runs, but your Tama stops growing. So it might take an extra day or two for it to evolve.

[quote name='afterglw' date='Jun 12 2005, 09:16 AM'] Yay! Yeah, whenever you pause your Tama the clock still runs, but your Tama stops growing. So it might take an extra day or two for it to evolve. [/quote]
thanks 4 the info everybody

hahahahaha your matchmaker did not come for long :angry: :angry: :angry:

[quote name='Me123' date='Jun 13 2005, 03:23 AM'] the matchmaker dosnt ALWAYS come [/quote]
yes it does except whenever u and another tama that u connected with has a baby

p.s i have tamagotchi connection v1