i have a problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeminy

Reaction score
my tamagotchi is 9 yrs. old and the match maker hasnt came i heard that it comes at 6,7,or 8 but my tamagotchi is 9 whats wrong with it?

Did you like forgot about it or sumthin'? Let all it's hungry hearts fall and ignore it for a while? :mellow:

ok but i unpaused my tama and now it's 10 and shes not here yet and i'm not new 2 tamagotchis just curious

Y would you pause ur tama a lot? :huh: Well just make sure you don't turn ur back on it 2day! k! try 2 understand that ur tama depends on you 4 everything! k? k! :lol:

Y would you pause ur tama a lot? :huh:   Well just make sure you don't turn ur back on it 2day! k! try 2 understand that ur tama depends on you 4 everything! k? k! :lol:
ok thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Yeah, whenever you pause your Tama the clock still runs, but your Tama stops growing. So it might take an extra day or two for it to evolve.
thanks 4 the info everybody

the matchmaker dosnt ALWAYS come
yes it does except whenever u and another tama that u connected with has a baby

p.s i have tamagotchi connection v1

welli think i no the answer if you keep it on pause then it will not come and if you say no the machmaker then the matchmaker will not come back

my tamagotchi is 9 yrs. old and the match maker hasnt came i heard that it comes at 6,7,or 8 but my tamagotchi is 9 whats wrong with it?
I'm sorry, but I don't know! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back