Would you ever do this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi13192

Reaction score
:lol: :unsure: :blink: :unsure: :mellow: Would you ever debug your tamagotchi to get the character you wanted?

I think it'll ruin the surprise!

I might debug to check out secret characters, but chances are, I probably wouldn't, because A) I want to go through as many generations as I can before trying different things, :ph34r: I don't even know where I can find a small screwdriver in this house. >_> And C) I don't want to risk screwing my Tamagotchi up.

My concern is that if I debugg I won't be able to un-de-bugg it. So I won't mess with it, unless I had an extra three tamagotchis laying around the house that I could mess with.

I debugged my T-Plus months ago, some time just before Christmas I suppose.

I don't regret it a bit.

Then I debugged one of my American ones.

The American one has a couple of different debugged characters than the JP one and vice versa.

No regrets here.

It's easy to un-debug them too. No worries :lol:

Well,duh no cuz i don't wanna risk screwing up my tama and i wanna see the surprise in 4 me cuz it just might b a character that doesn't a hav a growth chart

i know how to un-debug it and i do want to check out some secret characters, but i dont want to risk screwing up my tamagotchi.

I wouldn't want to just because it might mess up my tamagotchi, but then I think it would be cool to see some of the hidden characters too, but I won't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back