huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. If it is a V4, you are fine. Any other versions, it is a glitch. It may be caused by pausing it, or changing the time :wub: Those things cause tamagotchis glitches with their ages very often :huh:

//Tama*Lover

Is it a V4? if not, when you say it's two, do you mean it says it's two on the stats screen or you started it two days ago?

If you're relying on the stats screen to tell you how old it is, remember that the stats screen can get easily messed up by time changes and whatnot. I used to have long summer nights where I'd get my tamas and start them up and continually set the time back so they never went to sleep and I could play with them all night. According to the stats screen, they hadn't aged because I never let them sleep, but the tama knew it had been on long enough for it to be changing time, and therefore I would get adults at an abnormally young age (Note: this was on older tamas that added a year to the stat screen counter every time it awoke from slumber. This may not be relevant to your version.) :)

This is a pretty specific circumstance, but it shows how the stats screen age counter can be easily wronged and manipulated.

Oh, and if it's a V4, evolving at a young age is perfectly normal. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back