Sign in to follow this  
matt-801

Mametchi

i REALLY want to get Mametchi but I dont know how :P :) :D

PLEASE help

matt801

On V1, V2 and V3, the tamgotchi character you get appears to be mostly down to luck. But good care on odd generations usually gets you a mametchi.

On V4, you will need your tamagotchi to be a male. It will have to evolve into a young robotchi or young mametchi and try to get your tamagotchi's intellegence points at 50+. You should end up with a mametchi. :hitodetchi:

Take a look at this gorwth chart made by spudilike for further information:

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

-sk8er girl-

On V1, V2 and V3, the tamgotchi character you get appears to be mostly down to luck. But good care on odd generations usually gets you a mametchi.

On V4, you will need your tamagotchi to be a male. It will have to evolve into a young robotchi or young mametchi and try to get your tamagotchi's intellegence points at 50+. You should end up with a mametchi. :wacko:

Take a look at this gorwth chart made by spudilike for further information:

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

-sk8er girl-

:hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: thank u so much!!!!!

I took really good care of mine and it became one. I have already owned two!

Actually, -sk8er girl-, you don't need to have 50 intelligence points, you just need to have more intelligence points than style and kindness. But other than that, you pretty much explained it all. :wacko: :ph34r: :D

GotchiGirl96

on v4 get a baby boy -> then play the mimic game when its a toddler to get smartness points -> then it should turn into a young andoritchi or young mametchi -> get more pencil points, not forgetting the other points aswell -> then it will turn into a mametchi