whaat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
my tama v1 was a young mimitchi.

it bleeped it had 3 on hunger and happy.

so i fed it 1 food and 1 snack and the attention light came offf

what could of happened???

ps

i tried to punish it after that but it just jumped up and that thing that looks like a square camee when it punishes itself :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :(

thanx but i dont think it would of changed any training bars

U SHOULD HAVE PUISHED IT FOR CALLING U 4 NOT A VERY IMPORTANT RESAN 1 OF ITS TRAININGS WOULD HAVE GONE UP

DONT BE MEAN ANYWAY WHY DID DA ATTEN LIGHT GO OFF WHEN I FED IT A FOOD AND SNACK EH???

WHEN MY BEEPS 4 NO REESUN I TRY FEEDING IT B4 PUNISH AND DA ATTEN WONT GO OFF :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: B)

Listen when it beeps for you and it's just ine hungry/happy heart missing you should punish it. A trainig bar should have appeared. After your done DISCIPLINING it you feed it and make it happy again. kk. :angry: :lol: :angry: :angry: B) :lol: :lol: :angry: :eek:

If your unsure of what i tried to explain pm me!

DONT BE MEAN ANYWAY WHY DID DA ATTEN LIGHT GO OFF WHEN I FED IT A FOOD AND SNACK EH???
WHEN MY BEEPS 4 NO REESUN I TRY FEEDING IT B4 PUNISH AND DA ATTEN WONT GO OFF :) :D :D :lol: :lol:
They're not being mean. They're just telling you what you should have done. There are two options for you next time this happens to you:

1. Punish the Tama FIRST, then see what happens. If it cries, you did it at the right time. If it gets mad, you just punished it for no reason.

2. Feed it if it's hungry (like you did), then don't punish it if the attention light goes off.

Hope I helped! ;)

im not stpid u no.

my tama just beeped two of hun and hap were down wen i fed it da atenshon light never came of so i punish :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back