Sign in to follow this  
jeremy clarkson

a snowman......

ok, above my version 2, There is a little black bar. It has a snowman in it. Snowflakes are falling. My tama is not set to winter. [u]I know it is one of [/u][u]those things a tama does if it gets bored but[/u]..... what's it meant to mean?

now i hav no idea i swear

[quote name='jeremy clarkson' date='Jun 12 2005, 04:42 AM'] ok, above my version 2, There is a little black bar. It has a snowman in it. Snowflakes are falling. My tama is not set to winter. [u]I know it is one of [/u][u]those things a tama does if it gets bored but[/u]..... what's it meant to mean? [/quote]
that makes no sense whatsoever!

i honestly dont know coz that has NEVA happened 2 me!

ive got a snowman in winnter b4 but not snow with it but it was set in winter strange

Today (Wednesday 1/2/06 local time) the snowman visited all 3 of my tamas at 2 different times.
The first visit I didn't think to check the time but the second visit came at 4.30 pm. there was a dark section across the top of the screen, little dots (I presume were meant to represent snowflakes falling) in the dark section. On the left side in the dark section was a snowman!!!!

It's the kind of thing I would have maybe expected at the begining of winter perhaps? Is it considered to be mid-winter at the moment by the designers of tamas?
Although it is really weird because it is summer here in Australia of course (41*C......very hot today) B) :( B) Edited by ariannewen

If you think that was hot last week we had

Mon: 40C
Tue: 39C
Wed: 40C
Thur: 37C
Fri: 40C
Sat: 42C
Sun: 43C

Then again I live in the hottest part in the State

My little Irina had this strange visit this morning also...maybe it's a special event :/

Yes that has happened to me ....... But i set it in feb sometime.

Mine did the same thing. It happened 3 times today!

(I posted a question in the Help for New Tama Owners section 'cause I had no idea what it was doing.) It's very cute. Wonder why it happened today? :rolleyes:

... what are you all talking about. i think i got the visit and then there are all the degrees... *lost* :rolleyes:

yes, i too have seen the snowman. its really simple actually.. you might be able to dig up a topic about it in the tips and hints section. actually ur tama is celebrating groundhog day! yay!