a snowman......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
ok, above my version 2, There is a little black bar. It has a snowman in it. Snowflakes are falling. My tama is not set to winter. I know it is one of those things a tama does if it gets bored but..... what's it meant to mean?

ok, above my version 2, There is a little black bar. It has a snowman in it. Snowflakes are falling. My tama is not set to winter. I know it is one of those things a tama does if it gets bored but..... what's it meant to mean?
that makes no sense whatsoever!

ive got a snowman in winnter b4 but not snow with it but it was set in winter strange

Today (Wednesday 1/2/06 local time) the snowman visited all 3 of my tamas at 2 different times.

The first visit I didn't think to check the time but the second visit came at 4.30 pm. there was a dark section across the top of the screen, little dots (I presume were meant to represent snowflakes falling) in the dark section. On the left side in the dark section was a snowman!!!!

It's the kind of thing I would have maybe expected at the begining of winter perhaps? Is it considered to be mid-winter at the moment by the designers of tamas?

Although it is really weird because it is summer here in Australia of course (41*C......very hot today) B) :( B)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think that was hot last week we had

Mon: 40C

Tue: 39C

Wed: 40C

Thur: 37C

Fri: 40C

Sat: 42C

Sun: 43C

Then again I live in the hottest part in the State

My little Irina had this strange visit this morning also...maybe it's a special event :/

My Gabbi had a snowman this morning too! It was not long after she woke up. Happy February!

Yes that has happened to me ....... But i set it in feb sometime.

Mine did the same thing. It happened 3 times today!

(I posted a question in the Help for New Tama Owners section 'cause I had no idea what it was doing.) It's very cute. Wonder why it happened today? :rolleyes:

... what are you all talking about. i think i got the visit and then there are all the degrees... *lost* :rolleyes:

yes, i too have seen the snowman. its really simple actually.. you might be able to dig up a topic about it in the tips and hints section. actually ur tama is celebrating groundhog day! yay!

OOOOOO groundhog day huh? Being in Australia I had no idea it was groundhog day :D :D :D

I have had the snowman again today as well (2/2/06) so thats 2 days running :furawatchi: :) :eek:

The snowman is back again today (Feb. 2, 2006 - Groundhog Day!) That's 2 days in a row for me. It's so cute! It came several times yesterday...

Woo Hoo! :furawatchi: :) :eek: :D

:D :D :D it hasent happen to me but it could somre time today (hopfully today) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back