What's up with TamaTown?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
Whenever I go to TamaTown, everything says "undefined"?! :ichigotchi: When the King talks, "undefined". When I scroll over the school, "undefined. When I try to do anything, "undefined". :D I also couldn't get my ITEMS because it said Password: 00000000000000, so I permanently lost those, I guess. :D

I guess it's just a temporary glitch; maybe BanDai will fix it soon.

Strange...

Has this happened to anyone else?

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Weird... :angry: never happened to me... were you on the V4 one or the V3?

P.S. Why is everything in bold? ^_^

Probably just a glitch with the website or Bandai was working on the website while you were on. Sometimes that happens.

Hey that happened to me also when I was on with my v4. Also everything is written like this: Cheese_I_Like It was weird! I hope it gets fixed soon...

Yes, this happened to me too.when you first login the words at the bottom are in Spanish,everything says undefined and i couldnt get my souvineirs or points because my logout code was blank...and the passwords for souvineirs said...0000000000...but it works normal today ;) ...

-Eric :blink:

maybe they were working on the site or it was just your computer i dunno..... hope it gets better soon so you can have fun on tamatown!

Well as a flash developer i can say that undefined = well not defined

It looks like tamatown was loading the language files and it failed so it say things like username_txt, pass_up_txt, ect developers do this so that its easyer to recognise the text fields.

Hope this helps

Tamadude156

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back