TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meghanr

Reaction score
one of my friendstamas was 99 and it was going to be 100 and it didnt die what was wrong what it pm me any time you want????????????????? :angry:

one of my friendstamas was 99 and it was going to be 100 and it didnt die what was wrong what it pm me any time you want????????????????? :huh:
it cant go above 99 and if it doesnt die when it hits 99 it dies a few days later

:huh: lol that makes me think of a great story i just made up. a crazed tamagotchi fan gets his tama to 99th generation and 99 years old and he's expecting his tama to turn 100 and when it doesn't he totally flips out and gets psychotic, he raids a toys 'r' us store and loses his mind completely, he gets sent to a psych ward where he spends all his time in a padded room drawing tamagotchi pictures all over the walls and the number "99" LOL!

:huh: lol that makes me think of a great story i just made up. a crazed tamagotchi fan gets his tama to 99th generation and 99 years old and he's expecting his tama to turn 100 and when it doesn't he totally flips out and gets psychotic, he raids a toys 'r' us store and loses his mind completely, he gets sent to a psych ward where he spends all his time in a padded room drawing tamagotchi pictures all over the walls and the number "99" LOL!
ummm did u make it up from this topic?

oldest ive ever got was 34 years old me and my mate ad just got ow 1st tamagotchis 2gether and we figerd out how to make em older by putin em 2 sleep and wakein em up agen after a while we gave up it got boaring

My tama went up to 99 yrs old once!! :)

It was an ojitchi!

But I was kinda cheating because I have a hyperspeed glitch on one of my tamagotchis! (It is'nt normal cuz my tama's not Debugged!0

I love that glitch! :D

I have other tamagotchis that I can play with properely so I dont feel bad about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back