School and C-button weirdness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaLagoon

Reaction score
Well today I just got a v4 (finally) My Tama is a toddler. I tried pressing work so my tama could go to pre-school, but it says no. Then I went on tamatown.com, and i pressed pre-school. It said my tama was not yet a toddler and could not attend pre-school! Is this a glitch or do I have to wait still a day? :wacko:

Also whenever I press C button when I don't select anything, my Tama goes all weird and does a little dance. :wacko: Is this a glitch or does it just do that? Plz reply.

Your tama may be a toddler in form, but, it needs to be exactly 1 year old to go to Kindergarten. So, just wait a few hours (Maybe three to four?), and then chedck and see if it is 1 year old yet.

Once its at the right age, it can attand school. Also, the C-button thing might be a glitch, could you explain it to me in more detail?

Well, I don't know, but whenever I don't select anything on the main menu, my Tama suddenly jumps up with a flashy-thing beside its head, turns in a circle then blushes. I don't think its a glitch, but what is it?! :wacko:

The pressing the c button bit is supposed to happen, it's not a glitch. It's the cute little tamadance! ^_^ As for the school thing, it probably hasn't been a toddler long enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well today I just got a v4 (finally) My Tama is a toddler. I tried pressing work so my tama could go to pre-school, but it says no. Then I went on tamatown.com, and i pressed pre-school. It said my tama was not yet a toddler and could not attend pre-school! Is this a glitch or do I have to wait still a day? ^_^ Also whenever I press C button when I don't select anything, my Tama goes all weird and does a little dance. :huh: Is this a glitch or does it just do that? Plz reply.
its a baby so it cant go to preschool B)

If you press the c button when its an aduldt or teen it comes up and kisses the screen *so cute*

Well you first need to get a mail that looks like this: '!'. Then the pre-school teacher comes and gives you a backpack. Before you get that mail, you will not be able to attend school. And the c button thing is perfectly normal, it is just a cute little dance! I hope I helped -_- .

You will get a mail icon appear telling you that there's a message.

It could be that the tama may not be old enough to attend it yet, but have you trained it enough (training)

youre tama should get the important mail which looks like this: [!] 1 hour after your tama becomes a toddler, and the dancing is compleatly normal.

hope i helped

Hi the c butten make mine do that too so i thing it just dose that1 :( ;) ;)

HELP! I got the mail to pick a job right and I accidently pressed C and now I don't know if I will get another chance to get a job. Can someone help me! Or atleast tell me if I can have another chance to get a job! Thanks alot! ;)

I heard after a few days you get a chance for a new job.

Oh and the C button thing's a nice little bonus from Bandai. :D

Don't worry, Mad_about_tamas! The job asking thingy will come again. :lol:

DO NOT PM ME! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back