Wow... how disappointing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicWire

Reaction score
I am really disappointed in the new Tamagotchi. I just got mine yesterday. The screen still isn't color and there isn't any back lighting! I mean, are we living in the 90's?! They could atleast have done backlighting if NOT color! And only 2 simple games? Sure, the connection thing is school and the friends and generations, but I really am disappointed. I figured there would be backlighting atleast, if not color... ;) :D :p

I am really disappointed in the new Tamagotchi. I just got mine yesterday. The screen still isn't color and there isn't any back lighting! I mean, are we living in the 90's?! They could atleast have done backlighting if NOT color! And only 2 simple games? Sure, the connection thing is school and the friends and generations, but I really am disappointed. I figured there would be backlighting atleast, if not color... ;) :D :p
i wanted a backlight too, but i think you are missing the point, its aimed at kids like from 8-14 and they think that was a good price point, so it`s the amount of stuff you can get reasonably for $15

but they should like have an advanced version too, at the same time. Ive heard that the VODAFONE plus version has a backlight

Um... I am 13. lol. I would rather pay $20 or $30 for a back lighted, more games, and color one. If not more... they really should come out with an advanced version with backlighting and more games. And maybe in color... I mean, we had little pixels 7 years ago.. and still we have them now? It is OK I guess, but now what I suspected. It's worth $8 - $10 IMHO. Offtopic: dashiznit741 - Family Guy RULES!!!

If you're disappointed with it...

Sell it.

Besides...this is the classic look of Tamagotchi. :lol: You can't mess with a classic!!!

If there was a backlight, it'd probably eat up more batteries. (Especially if you were unable to control when and how long the backlight lit up.)

If you're disappointed with it...
Sell it.

Besides...this is the classic look of Tamagotchi. :p You can't mess with a classic!!!

If there was a backlight, it'd probably eat up more batteries. (Especially if you were unable to control when and how long the backlight lit up.)
Yeah BUt i definatley think it should have rechargable batteries and a thing were you can just plug the charger into the tamagotchi ya know. or like it would automatically recharge while it sleeps,

im a dreamer, the people at banai would never make one that good :lol: :D :D

Um... I am 13. lol. I would rather pay $20 or $30 for a back lighted, more games, and color one. If not more... they really should come out with an advanced version with backlighting and more games. And maybe in color... I mean, we had little pixels 7 years ago.. and still we have them now? It is OK I guess, but now what I suspected. It's worth $8 - $10 IMHO. Offtopic: dashiznit741 - Family Guy RULES!!!
me too :lol: but can we really afford a and backlit color screen? i mean i think twice the pixel screen resolution is great (for $14.00 any way) YEAH FAMILY GUY ROCKS i cant believe this avatar was on here, it was the funniest episode i ever saw! my favorite anyways

i agree with the colour screen and backlight it should have but.......we are asking alot from just a little kids' game arn't we??

sure it would be cool with a colour screen and stuff but i think the reason why Bandai don't do it is because they would be spending lots of money on making them, and there's a strong chance that they wouldn't sell-out because of kids not being able to afford them ! ! !

think about it :lol:

IMHO, screw kids. I'm just saying is all... if color atleast backlit and rechargable batteries... its OK, but I am disappointed though..

IMHO, screw kids. I'm just saying is all... if color atleast backlit and rechargable batteries... its OK, but I am disappointed though..
yeah i know your point, i want it to have colour screen and a back light and stuff but i bet Bandai will never do it!!!! :lol:

WHy would you buy a tamagotchi when you know your going to be disappointed? I mean you knew that the tamagotchi wasnt color screen to begin with. And that it wasnt backlight. WHy complain about somthing when you bought it thinking somthing else? I mean we already have two forums "Color Screen" and "BackLight"

I am really disappointed in the new Tamagotchi. I just got mine yesterday. The screen still isn't color and there isn't any back lighting! I mean, are we living in the 90's?! They could atleast have done backlighting if NOT color! And only 2 simple games? Sure, the connection thing is school and the friends and generations, but I really am disappointed. I figured there would be backlighting atleast, if not color... :( :angry: :(
If you want back lighting and color go out buy a GBA:SP and the old Game Boy tamagotchi game.

Geesh, you guys must expect an xbox fitted into the little tama! It's just a little toy thingie, just meant for fun, not advanced technology!!!

You want a tamagotchi with backlight and rechargable batteries? No, thank you. I'd rather pay the 20 bucks for what I got than 50 for what you're proposing.

It's not that I wouldn't use a tama if it had backlight +++. It'd just be way too expensive for me to budget. I don't think the item you want could exist for less than 50, and that's way too much to pay for something smaller than the palm of my hand.

You shouldn't have bought it if you knew you weren't going to enjoy it. It's just a little toy...what does it really matter if its not backlit? Go into a lighted area to play with it. Who cares about the color screen or lack of it? It's not going to change the tamagotchi if theres color, so why are you concerned with it? throw it away if you dont like it. otherwise, deal with it because it's probably not going to change.....

I'm not meaning to be rude, I'm simply stating the facts... :angry:

God - I state my opinion and everyone attacks me. Jesus Christ!
This is how it goes

You state your opinion

We state our opinion

Personally i felt you were attacking the Tamagotchi

i'd love to see all that stuff on a tama too but i think paying $50 for one is way too much. i mean i think paying 100 for a gbasp is way too much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back