How do you feel about masktchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like masktchis?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They're ok

• They're not my favourite

• I can't stick them!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
Why does everyone like masktchis? I hate them, they're so ugly. I get on every time!

Boo!> :huh: :lol: :eek:

I don't like them, but I don't hate them. I was frustrated when I got one because I wanted a Hanatchi, but his bat wings and his cape were really cool. I will always remember Joey, my first Masktchi. :huh: <--- That's Joey

I don't like them, but I don't hate them. I was frustrated when I got one because I wanted a Hanatchi, but his bat wings and his cape were really cool. I will always remember Joey, my first Masktchi. :angry: <--- That's Joey
Well maybe they're not that bad and i suppose they have quite good presents. I get really annoyed when I get them though.

i no it sounds horrid but I HATE THEM SSSOOO MUTCH I WANT TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THERE SSSOOO UGLY I ALWAYS GET THEM THERE FREAKS. srry bout that i need a cill pill lol

i no it sounds horrid but I HATE THEM SSSOOO MUTCH I WANT TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THERE SSSOOO UGLY I ALWAYS GET THEM THERE FREAKS. srry bout that i need a cill pill lol
I know what you mean. ;) <_<

i don't get it ? :huh: i have 1 and i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when it's happy

(it looks like a squashed jack-o-lantern!) ggggrrrrrr..........

MASKITCHI I HATE YOU!!!

:ph34r: :angry:

I don't think you hate them, I think your just tired of getting them all the time! They are kinda cool kus they are not like other tama's. I like them a little.... :angry: :ph34r:

If your going to say all that mean stuff about them don't rub it in to all those :angry: lovers! :ph34r:

i want one soo bad but i always get mimi or the smart one i forgot how to speel it..im tired of gettignt those two

Why does everyone like masktchis? I hate them, they're so ugly. I get on every time!Boo!> :D :huh: :huh:
well if u took better care of your tama

then MAYBE u wont get a Maskutchi...DUH

i dont like them either but i dont hate them...suppose your mom was a maskutchi then

i guess u would hate her too...u have to look at these creatures from a human perspective to

not only cuz they r 'virtual' u must hate them!

Becuz they are just plain weird and freaky!I think it was the first tamagotchi I ever had and it turned n2 that ugly thing! It makes me laugh though! :) :lol:

well from my perspec6tive masktchi's are not all that ugly. :) Well what can I say I've never gotten one. :lol: Amazing i kno!

:) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I think Maskutchis are AWESOME and CUTE and SWEET!!!! I've never gotten one and I really want one!!!! :D :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back