Why does everyone like masktchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
Why does everyone like masktchis? They're ugly and i get one every time. SSSTTTRRAANNNGGGEE. - :huh: - :lol: - :eek:

I'll tell you how not to get Masktchi's. You simply have to watch your Tama more. Check on its meters at least every half hour, remember to turn out the lights at night, try not to starve it, it's pretty simple. You just need to pay more attention. I've had one before, so I know.

no offence, but why are you telling me how to get a masktchi?

As if u didnt notice....EVERYONE HATES MASKUCHIS!!!!!! Gosh! Every other topic is either "how not to get maskuchis" or "i hate maskuchis"!!!! :angry: Frankly i feel bad for the poor lil' guys! *hugs maskuchi* My maskuchi!!!!

Personally, I don't think they're all that bad. They look a tad freaky, but when you think about it, all the tamagotchis look freaky in some way. I think the only reason I don't like them a lot is that they're a sign of bad parenting.

I don't know for sure about these new tamagotchis but on the original tamagotchis MaskChi is a character that can lead to a secret character.

They were also way cuter on the original tamagotchi. They really changed a lot on these new ones :D

Aww poor Marutchis!!

Hey, they always have in all the pics memetchi loves marutchis and vise versa.

Hi there! I like maskutchis, (I think that's how ya spell it!) but really I think they are just like any other tamagotchi. and at the start, memetchi Luv is right, but she is telling you how to NOT get the masked guy. Maskutchis are gotten by Not looking after and caring for your Tama. that's how you get Gozarutchis too. I have only ever gotton Hanatchi, and a butterfly thing that i don't know what it's called.

Do you like my avvie? I'll make you one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back