is your hair..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9liz9

Reaction score
is your hair curly wavy(like a wave in the bottom) or straiget mines is very very curly tell me whats your type of hair and color (which mines is black)

My hair is VERY long and very straight and brown, with a couple of hardley visable blond streaks I got last year. I have split ends so I have to get my hair trimmed.

Mine is darkish brown in the winter, browny- blonde in the summer and sort of wavy. That sort of hair that won't lie strait, but is not curly. Oh, and it's very shiny, as well. I have layers in my hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
my hair is sometimes straight, but most of the time it is curly.

I have very curly(like i said in the top of the begging of the topic) and when I dry it gets very puffy but when i blow dry it .its gets stragate(or how ever you write it lol)

My hair is brownish blonde, more brown though, it's straight in the front and really curly in the back. I wish I had straight hair, I use EVERYTHING for my hair but the back won't get straight. I'm thinking of dying it black since I turned gothic.

My is wavy and messy! xD Not culy, and goes just past my shoulders! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU LUCKY violetetchigirl101 i want my hair bruntete i have it black :rolleyes: normie

I have short hair I cut it a few weeks ago. I really don't like my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back