Scan of 9 tamagotchi trading cards!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do they sell these in alabama if they do then were

Those are pretty cool... thanks for sharing. :p

I feel like I must go out immediatly and try to find some.

How many cards do you get in a pack?
I'm guessing 9. That's how many pokemon packs come with, right? And since tama_rockstar has 9 I bet they all came from the same pack.

I need to get some of these. Yay, more Tamagotchi stuff to spend money on! :eek: _^

you get 4 cards and one sticker pack for 2 dollars in USA. the best place to find them is target. everytime i go there i get them, and now i only need one sticker pack!!! too frustrating! ;) . if you need to ask me anything, feel free to pm me.

you get 4 cards and one sticker pack for 2 dollars in USA. the best place to find them is target. everytime i go there i get them, and now i only need one sticker pack!!! too frustrating! :mametchi: . if you need to ask me anything, feel free to pm me.
Thanks for the info, kuchi. I am SO getting some of these.

What do you mean poorly scanned? :( It looks good to me. I love your cards. I really love that Mimitchi :chohimetchi: and Memetchi one ;) ! However I won't be collecting none B) . Those cards seems really helpful at times.

locky458

50 cents for cards... even YUGIOH cards wer cheaper... well hardly..xP but anyway...a new thing to collect ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back