HELP ME MY tamagotchis R BEIN KIDNAPED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatty Chick

Reaction score
i couldnt b bouthered to restart all 5 of my tamagotchis. i went to my dads last weekend came home affter bein on ere and thought im gana restart my 3 ver2s. opened the draw they were in :angry: :angry: :D :eek: :eek: :eek: WERE HAVE THEY GONE ALL OF THEM WERE MISING. MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM, ran downstairs into my mums room cloudnt belive my eyes my mum hade reset all 5 theres jess, jessy, jessi, jake and ryan(the name of my mums bf). she wont give em bak, this week my mum gave a lift to my best mate from school every day. opened the car door on monday to ask my mum ifr she could give Anam(my best mate) a lift home, wats siting on the car counter all five of em. It was sssooo embrassing. And the werst thing is the boy a fancee walked past pointed and laughted. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tell her that she has no right to just take your Tamagotchis like that. Tell her she can keep one or two if she wants the things so badly. But tell her they're YOURS.

Man, I'd be more ticked off at my parents than I usually am if that happened. If they somehow reset my Tamagotchi and did that to me...well, let's just say they wouldn't have a daughter anymore. Or at least, not one that's alive and/or still in the house. >_>

i couldnt b bouthered to restart all 5 of my tamagotchis. i went to my dads last weekend came home affter bein on ere and thought im gana restart my 3 ver2s. opened the draw they were in :p :eek: :eek: ;) :eek: :eek: WERE HAVE THEY GONE ALL OF THEM WERE MISING. MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM, ran downstairs into my mums room cloudnt belive my eyes my mum hade reset all 5 theres jess, jessy, jessi, jake and ryan(the name of my mums bf). she wont give em bak, this week my mum gave a lift to my best mate from school every day. opened the car door on monday to ask my mum ifr she could give Anam(my best mate) a lift home, wats siting on the car counter all five of em. It was sssooo embrassing. And the werst thing is the boy a fancee walked past pointed and laughted. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!! :D :) :)
*cries with sympathy*

wahhhhhhh :)

I feel rrrrrealyyyy sowwy...

I hope you get them back!

Your mother is rude, you should tell her about herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your mother has the right to take them away from you, but I guess she shouldn't have reset them without you knowing. But I wouldn't be calling your mother rude and selfish. They are only toys.

Your mother has the right to take them away from you, but I guess she shouldn't have reset them without you knowing. But I wouldn't be calling your mother rude and selfish. They are only toys.
She didn't take them away she took them and started playing them herself.

:D I feel really really really really sorry! I mean if she took one it would well be better than taking five right? :)

Wow...maybe you could buy her a tamagotchi as a present and ask for yours back.... :D

by the way your mum must really like tamagotchis thats mean

ps:i like chips

Tell her that she has no right to just take your Tamagotchis like that. Tell her she can keep one or two if she wants the things so badly. But tell her they're YOURS.
Man, I'd be more ticked off at my parents than I usually am if that happened. If they somehow reset my Tamagotchi and did that to me...well, let's just say they wouldn't have a daughter anymore. Or at least, not o

ne that's alive and/or still in the house. >_> i am crying like ababy
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo

ps:i am 10

well it really depends if your mom bought it for you or it you bought it yourself. If you bought them then she really has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER because that IS stealing. BUT... even if you did buy it then she still has the right to "groud" you from then but she SHOULD tell you. Confront your mom. Ask her why she did it. You never know things might turn out ok. :lol:

wow.....ask ur mom why she took them away from u. and then tell/suggest that she TELL u first b4 she takes them. and ask her why she reset them and how much it hurt u that she did that.

hope this helps!

well the thing i dont get is why she took them anyways who bought your tamagotchis? and y did she take them away and y doent she want to give them back,,, think did yiou do anything to deserve this? and also reason with you mum if she doesnt and acts mena (take htem bak sneakingly) :p

i got 4 of em bak she still got the other 1 but o well shes doin good on ere 2nd gender and on her 1st try 2

wow. my mom wonders why i play with tamagotchis lol! anyway...your mom started playing with it? weird. but then again, there are tamagotchi fans all shapes and sizes (and ages :0)

Choose a good hiding spot.

I recommend:

- Taped under a desk/table

- Hidden in a potted plant (make sure they don't get wet if the plant is real).

- In a vase.

- In the back of a closet, peferably in a regular-looking box.

- Either buy a joke one, or cut the middle pages out of a book. This makes a small, secret little storage thing. Hide your Tamagotchis in it.

- In a cabinet, behind some old, hardly-ever-moved cans.

- A Medicine cabinet.

- Under a sofa or chair.

- In a little box with a lock (oooh yeah).

- Or, you can take them EVERYWHERE you go. :p

I take mine (all four) downstairs in their little holder and set them up on the counter while I wash dishes. I also put them in my pockets and take them on my walking route, when my Dad and I go out to eat, to the grocery store, over to my friend's house, EVERYWHERE. I have two younger cousins who are VERY devious and hate Tamagotchis (and me), so I've learned how to protect the beloved Tamagotchis. :D They've never actually stolen then, though... :(

As for school, keep them in your locker. It would be suicide if you tried to care for all of them during class. So, everytime you stop by your locker, or where you keep your backpack, just check on them or whatever.

If you're taking care of just one, turn the sound off and hold it in your lap. Every little bit, glance down to press a button. This way, you're still listening to the teacher, so you still learn something, but taking care of your Tamagotchi. Kind of like goofing off and listening at the same time. Every time you glance down, it looks like you're looking down at your paper! :D

If you go to one of those schools where they're all stupid about electronics, hide them and then check on them in the bathroom. But, don't go to the bathroom five times during one class. :D If your school uses metal detectors, it'd be best just to pause them and then hide them. If you don't want to do that, you can have a trusted friend who goes to a different school take care of them. Better yet, you could let your mom look after them, since she likes them so much. :lol: Just make her promise not to reset them.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back