Winx Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TmGcBoi

Reaction score
ok for those of you who like the winx club and are behind on season 3 layla was the first to get her enchantix and then stella and for more stuff i found a site they now have enchantix DOLLS they r so pretty heres the site.......Winx Updates for 2007

I LUV THEM!I MIGHT BUY ONE!

Layla got her Exchantix when Baltor blinded her!What is so CRAZY!

I think the newest epesiode is the seson finale!WHICH SUCKS!

Because Baltor is threating to destory the teacher(I don't remember her name)and Icy,Stormy and Darcy are threating to destroy Layla,Bloom,Stella,Techa,Flora and Musa!What even happend to musa!I haven't seen her on the show latly!

ok for those of you who like the winx club and are behind on season 3 layla was the first to get her enchantix and then stella and for more stuff i found a site they now have enchantix DOLLS they r so pretty heres the site.......Winx Updates for 2007
Did you just see the one that they played!Heres about it!

Baltor tried to take over Cloud Tower and then came to Afrea!

Destroyed Mrs.Farogonada! Well atleast TRIED to!So they school set up the Code Berrior!But then they all broke free and into the school!Icy,Stormy and Darcy,went to the library to find a book with something secret,Another girl had her echanitx and Darcy broke The girls wings!Then they started a fire!And they got the book and dropped it!She went to see if they left the book and they did,but she stayed in the fire!Musa said''I'LL SAVE YOU!''And all of a sudden she felt something!And she was getting her ehantix!And stopped the fire and gave her new wings!In the meantime

Layla,Stella,and Bloom were fighting with the girls at Cloud Tower!

And then it said ''TO BE COUNTINUED!''

Prewiws:

They go to look for Faragonda!

Kali and Sis(VannessaHudgensFan102 and VioletetchiGirl101)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i just went to kmart and i got a whole bunch (4 items) of winx club stuff on sale (strictley collector items lol) i got the musa magical minis for 3dollars and i got amore pixie magic and i got lockette pixie magic they were on sale for 499 i cant wait till the enchantix dolls come out im gonna buy them all then stare at them for hours on end the enchantix dolls are so pretty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back