Tama keeps fallening over

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mermaidzen

Reaction score
Hi my son has a Tamagotchi version 4 it is 8 years but this morning it keeps falling over. It has all its hearts and has been well looked after. This is the 3rd time we have got it to 8years and this has happened. I have had to put it on pause as it will died soon if the same thing happens this time.

HELP

Don't worry yourself! This is a normal thing that Tamagotchis do.

Just as you often see humans being clumsy, you will also catch your Tamas doing the same. They have a weird tendancy to get to one side of the screen, and run, often falling onto their stomachs.

Remember, no matter how old it is, this will always happen. Make sure to tell your son that his Tama is only having fun. Oh, and good luck with the Matchmaker. :p

~Memetchi_Man

*THS*

Well when your fortune cookie is * on strength, then your tama will fall alot. If it's ** on strength, your tama will jump for joy in the middle of the screen! (same thing with ***)

-Tamagirl#1

Hi my son has a Tamagotchi version 4 it is 8 years but this morning it keeps falling over. It has all its hearts and has been well looked after. This is the 3rd time we have got it to 8years and this has happened. I have had to put it on pause as it will died soon if the same thing happens this time.
HELP
Yeah its normal, it will not die so dont worry. :p :lol:

FEW! It was happening to mines too and I got scared that he might die or something thanks for the info guys! :) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's right. It's just a random animation that alot of tamagotchis do. It's a bit like when they fall over after not having enough practise using items like the roller skates and the ball. Nothing to worry about. :)

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
Group: Members

Member No.: 143,958

What Does Karma mean? Thanks!

Thanks my son is very please. Tama is now 9yrs and still no matchmaker.

How does he get the matchmaker to visit is there anything he needs to do as he is getting fed up of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back