I am not sure what I am seeing on the screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lulumama

Reaction score
I have a v4, female, today she appears to be asleep, or "locked". There is a nonfaced thing bobbing on the screen, no zzzzzz's but it is locked and won't let me do anything except check the time...Please let me know what is going on with this. Thank you!

Sorry, it's dead. :p You can restart it by pressing buttons A and C at the same time, or poking something sharp in the hole at the back.

If you heard strange beeping, and it has wings,floating.I am VERY sorry.But it is dead.

Oh, wow. I'm SO sorry it's dead! The weird thing is...my Tamagotchi died just this morning. -hugs you- :)

Umm... tamagotchifan92 on your message under the dotty line it says R.I.P MaddiE a tamagotchi V4 doesn't let 5 or more characters to be your tamagotchis name so I don't understand how you got 6 letters in? :D Well IF it was a mistake I'm sooo sorry I know how it feels well for V2 tamagotchis anyway! :) ;)

you pore thing,she is...........................................Dead

I'm am sorry to say this, but your tamagotchi has died, and returned to Tamagotchi Planet :D You will have to press "A" (first button) and "C" (last button) in order to get a new egg up. It will hatch soon.. :)

//Tama*Lover

if anyone who thinks its funny when tamas die i think its cruel. But the good news is your tama might not be dead! Here is what you could do

1. Press restart at the back( dont use anything too sharp.)

2.Their? Ok now press B and you should have 2 choices: DOWNLOAD? RESET? Choose DOWNLOAD

3.If your screen is back then it worked.

But their are other possibilities:

1.Your tama could be broken, or its a glitch

2 Your tama has gone to tamaplanet( i dont like the word "dead")

3.You might have to reset it in case it has not gone to tamaplanet.

Hope This Helped!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back