What is your REAL name?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caitlin.

Caitie.

Tim-tam.

Whatever you want to call me.

Caitie and Tim-tam are my nickanmes and Caitlin is my first name.

My second name is Beth.... I won't tell you my last though.

My name is Alexa :blink: We have some beautiful names here already! Of course, you can't post it if you are not allowed to, and you are don't have to post it if you don't feel safe doing it ;)

//Tama*Lover

My first name is Hailie... Kinda unique. Eminem's daughter's name is spelled the same way >.< It was my dad's idea on the spelling and all. My last name means "One who travels," but I won't say which language it's in! ;)

♪~tk710

hi, my username is pugsrule51996 but my REAL name is Sophia.

although ALL of my cousins call me phia or pia because they couldn't say sophia when they were younger. only 2 cousins call me sophia.you guys can call me anywhich one you feel.

I'll give you a hint it's when you go on an adventure. I don't like my real name at all.

Heather, Sarah, Hailie, Brett, Sophia, Alexa. All beautiful names!! I don't like my name much either. I wish I had a different one. It's not that I hate it, it's just that I'd prefer something more my 'taste'.

I hate my name...its Laura
I really like that name I wanted to be named that. My real name is Jurnee (pronounced Journey). I really really wanted to be named something else you all have such nice names! :p ;)

My name is Sarah too, but ppl call me Ciara or CeCe. I put Ciara on all of my school assignments anyway, and anyway, it's my nickname since I was born.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

THINK THINK THINK i SO BORED SOMEONE PM ME BY THE WAY MY NAMES MAGGIE

:eek: :) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back