Do diff tamagotchis receieve diff presents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I've herd the Ninja tama(Adult Stage) can get throwing knifes :blink:

lol. I've herd the Ninja tama(Adult Stage) can get throwing knifes  :rolleyes:
Yeah... Everyone is saying that, so it's probably true. Mametchi can get a pencil and write "thank you" on a paper with it. MY friend's did that.

mametchi gets a pencil?? BOOO!!!!!!! mine only got a ribbon from my girlfriends tamgotchi..she kept giving me lots and LOTS of cake..geez..lol..

My Gozarutchi (ninja) received shurikens (throwing stars) from her sister. It was very entertaining to watch her throw them for practice. She would also peer at the screen really closely, and then jump up really high and disappear or watch tv at random times throughout the day. This morning, though, she turned into Otokitchi, the old woman, who is also pretty neat!

Aubrey

When my tamagotchis were children (one was a Marutchi and the other was the Kinakomotchi) they gave each other balls (as gifts to keep, they also gave ghosts, poops, cake, and a flower). When they were teens (both Itchigotchi) they gave the same stuff. My Kutchipatchi got a hat and maratchas so far. My Taragotchi has a skateboard and boots! They're so funny to watch when they use their items! They can't use the ball anymore though. :(

my hanatchi got hair or something... lol it could be a hat... but it looks like a toupee, but i havent gotten anything else :(

lol,my guy is on his second stage (child/toddler) and hes 0 years old xP My sister got one to,but hers is still a bwaby :( But i got no presents yet kause meh ish to small!

oo!! my hanatchi just got bubbles. at leats thats what i think they are... does each character have two diff. gifts they can use?

uhmm in pciekring aat walmart,at markville mall's walmart,thats all the places i know of...lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back