how to decorate you tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_lover

Reaction score
1.add some stickers too it.I find the cell phone jewels work and stick on earrings stay on for a long time too.

2.If you have a V4 or V3 you can put those cell phone charms on the antenna

3.Make a TamaCozy.

To make a TamaCozy you will need:

Felt

needle

thread

First trace around your tamagotchi on the felt making the shape MUCH bigger than your tama.Second cut out two of the felt shapes.Third place the two pieces together and sew them together leaving judt enough space to slide your tama in.

4.Make a charm

To make a charm you will need:

Thread

Beads

First tie an knot at the end of the thread.Then string on the beads.Third tie the thread onto the keyring of your tama.

I have more ideas coming.If you have any ideas please post

:wacko:

i really like the tama cozy one i might try it!

um some ideas...sorry dont have any :)

1.add some stickers too it.I find the cell phone jewels work and stick on earrings stay on for a long time too.

3.Make a TamaCozy.

Felt

needle

thread

First trace around your tamagotchi on the felt making the shape MUCH bigger than your tama.Second cut out two of the felt shapes.Third place the two pieces together and sew them together leaving judt enough space to slide your tama in.

4.Make a charm

Thread

Beads

First tie an knot at the end of the thread.Then string on the beads.Third tie the thread onto the keyring of your tama.

:wub:
those are AWESOME ideas!!! :D i loved the tama cozy one! if i have time i might try it! :) :D :lol: :D :D :) :) :D :( :(

3.Make a TamaCozy.

Felt

needle

thread

4.Make a charm

Thread

Beads

:rolleyes:
Ooh, funky XDD

well this might not count as an idea but if you want to make a tama clay holder and you dont want your tama to get ruined just mold the clay on the holder your tama came in.Also if you hae more ideas please post them.

:wub:

:eek: :D :eek: :huh: :p :D :D :eek: :blink: hi im new but u can go to the store and find some sccesories for them just to let u o ilikezackryne

i

ih

iha

ihav

ihave

ihavet

ihaveto

ihavetog

ihavetogo

ihavetogop

ihavetogopo

ihavetogopot

ihavetogopott

ihavetogopotty!!!!!!!!!!

i

ih

iha

ihav

ihave

ihavet

ihaveto

ihavetog

ihavetogop

ihavetogope

ihavetogopee

ihavetogopeep

ihavetogopeepe

ihavetogopeepee

u could also buy cheap keychains i have a flip flop on mine :blink: :eek: :eek: :D

k

ke

kee

keep

keeps

keepsm

keepsmi

keepsmil

keepsmili

keepsmilin

keepsmiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I like your ideas! :furawatchi: I replaced my keychain with one I made with beads and stuff! I also added stickers and made a tama cozy. I tied a little ribbon...now my tama is all dolled up! Oh and for ideas...you could tie ribbons like i did....or make a tama crib by...i don't know, maybe you can figure it out.

I already posted a log on this, but I'll add it here anyways,

If you have more than one tama, you can switch around the battery covers. I had a yellow tama, and a pink tama, now I have a pink tama with a yellow back, and a yellow tama with a pink back!

You can also do the tama cozy thing, and punch holes in the felt on either end of it, and tie string to it, to either hang around your neck, or tie to a belt or something :furawatchi:

Another thing is: Remove the keychain, and loop a long piece of string through it, tie in a know close to the hole u put it through, then bead each side of the strings, and tie behind your neck...yay! a personalized lanyard!

Sticking rhinestones around the screen of your tama can also add a personal touch!

Hope I helped! :huh: ,

wow these are some good ideas thanks I will work on the tama crib.I also saw a tiny stool that I bought that had to shelves under it and made a tama bunkbed.I think I will paint the bed.You can also use old doll house furniture for some stuff.Yes I know that you can buy tamagotchi things at the store.I even have a few but I created this post so that you can PERSONILIZE your tama for FREE with stuff you already have.The real tamagotchi stuff is kind of expensive and it is cool to have some tama stuff no one else has.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
to make a easy tama bed

you need

foil

pins

an old rag

first you shape the foil like your tama.

then you cut a old wag to make a little tama blaket.

then you use the pins to hold the blaket on the bed.

Oh!!! I did the TamaCozy with felt! When you make decorations on it, it looks super cool :)

~Aqua3557~

i took the keychain off of my v4, and put the cellphone string that came with one of my charms through the loop, attatched all of my charms to the string, and the loop, and my charms hung on it!! :)

Mothra, those are fantastic! The two that caught my attention the most were the blue dragon egg and the glow in the dark screen. Did you make either of those? If so, that's some skill! If not, kudos to the craftsperson! The dragon's shell looks to have no textures or fingerprints... it looks like molded plastic! Do you know what material it was made from?

My two tamas are in their original shells. ^^:

Those are some fantastic ideas u have there! I'm going to try to ask my mom to take me to the craft store and buy some felt and stuff to decorate my tama with and I'm gonna use some of your ideas. Especially the TamaCozy thing. :D Hey Mothra, do you know what those cool things that the Glow in the Dark tama screen one is sitting on? The green and purple things that look like they're squishy??? Those are so cool! I wish I had one! (lol) :)

~Kuchi~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back