Please help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
set the time to one minute before midnight and wait, your new tama's parent should leave at midnight.

Your tama has to be with the baby for at least 48 hours, (for V4) and keeping it off pause will speed it up quite a bit. :unsure:

Some other people have reported this happening as well, so it must be a fairly common glitch. So try reseting it. I hope this helps! :)

Some other people have reported this happening as well, so it must be a fairly common glitch. So try reseting it. I hope this helps! :)
Yeah, you aren't the only one. It probably has something to do with people pausing more than they realise, or people trying to mess with the clock to make the parent go away quicker. The best solution is to be patient once the baby is born, and let everything happen naturally.

But we are past that point now, and it's already gotten a bit loopy, so I'd second felix_tama's recommendation; reset. I would imagine restarting from the last major event would do well to right the clock.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
well thats good i NEVER pause my tamagotchi V4 even when i am at school cuz i am in middle school so after 3rd hour i check it the after 4th hour i check it then i go to lunch the after 7 hr. i check it mabey i'll take it to lunch though

idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back