Tama tried to reset.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlowingV4

Reaction score
Ok, this was wierd. I was on a vacation to Charleston, SC and we were walking around on a big WWII aircraft carrier there. My tama was in my pocket, I think I might have even put it on pause to keep it safe. When we were done and I got back into the car, I pulled it out of my pocket and it was an EGG!! I was on a second generation tama, and it tried resetting itself. Luckily it let me download it so it was ok. My friend had hers with her too and it died there while on pause.

Anyway, the whole reset/download thing has messed with my tama. Now it's 2 years old with a job!!

acctualy random resets can happen by having faulty cirucits or loose ones, like on my v2 if i shook it the tinyest amount it would reset and i would have to download it

hhhmmmmm i know check the circus board its rusty it does that when you go to high in the air im a nerd belive me

Yeah, it's been dropped.. twice I think.. never seemed to hurt it though except for a little chip in the black part of the shell around the screen. It's worked fine all this time and it'd been a long time ago since it was dropped. It was in my pocket the whole time we were touring the boats, but maybe I bumped against something. It gets shaken alot, and it never messes up. I carry it clipped to my camera bag or my pants with a carabiner clip thing. It was wierd that mine tried resetting itself the same time hers died on pause. Of course it's pretty possible hers came unpaused too. We were in a cramped submarine at one point and had to squeeze through a few places that were pretty cramped.

But I got lucky because my girl tama didn't die, she was just set back a few hours and took longer to become an adult. She's still saying 2 years old, but got a job today (at a bakery). I really like this one.. she's much cuter than the ;) I had first (her Daddy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back