Sign in to follow this  
laney101

Ok Tama is three years old but is still a toddler

ok my tama is three years old i reall actually dont know whats going on but my tama is still in school and its an adult ? does that seem weird to u its the adult kuchi family named pukatchi and i know its adult beccause its three years old and it can use all the items like the cell phone etc so what should i do shouldnt i already be graduated from school can someone tell me if my tama is malfunctioning

Oh it graduates from school 24 hours after it evolves. Then after it graduates it gets a'!' mail. Then you can go job hunting if you have enough skill points. So it is not a glitch or anything like that. I hope I helped and good luck job searching. :) Though on your topic title it says toddler. Though on your post it says adult. And Pukatchi is an adult, so I guess you meant adult on your topic title.

Edited by tamalight

Oh it graduates from school 24 hours after it evolves. Then after it graduates it gets a'!' mail. Then you can go job hunting if you have enough skill points. So it is not a glitch or anything like that. I hope I helped and good luck job searching. :) Though on your topic title it says toddler. Though on your post it says adult. And Pukatchi is an adult, so I guess you meant adult on your topic title.

Exactly.

In the mean time, make sure you meet all the requirements for a good job; click here for a good FAQ on what you'll need.