Sign in to follow this  
toxicskippy

Tamagotchi teeth

mine does in fact right now it is and earlier it was taking a bath lol :)

Yeah, mine does that too, I think it's kinda cute:)

Yep, mine does as well. There's a thread of some of the things users have seen there tamas do here.

Edited by Gejitchi

My Tamagotchis brush their teeth constantly. It's been a running gag since my Memetchi started it up. He was almost ALWAYS brushing his teeth. Then his son (Debatchi) was doing it too. I wonder if my Piroriroitchi is going to do this when he grows up... :furawatchi:

Mine brush it's teeth at morning then later it take a bath. B) :D ;) :huh: :lol: :( ;) B) :chohimetchi:

It looks cute when mines brushes it teeth and take a bath :).

locky458

All adult and teen V4 characters take baths and brush their teeth.

I think it's quite adorable because you can see their closeup and I especially love Pip's closeup. (Pip's my Simasimatchi) He looks so cheery and happy!

GotchiGirl96

no...none of my tamagotchis have brushed their teeth! but they do take baths! lol i think it's cute! my V3 tama splashes when she takes a bath! lolwell not really splashes but something like that! :mellow: so far i've only had girl tamagotchis that take a bath! ^_^ ^_^

mine does in fact right now it is and earlier it was taking a bath lol :(

Yes, it happens randomly when you leave your tamagotchi alone for a while without having it on pause mode :mellow: It is pretty normal ^_^ It's just an animation BanDai installed into tamagotchis ^_^

//Tama*Lover

All adult and teen V4 characters take baths and brush their teeth.

I think it's quite adorable because you can see their closeup and I especially love Pip's closeup. (Pip's my Simasimatchi) He looks so cheery and happy!

GotchiGirl96

Mine never does. It take baths and drinks hot chocolate.