Vegetarian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeysuckle

Reaction score
When earth was created, (By whoever you think) a very clever pattern was formed. (Don't bother even reading this if you don't believe in afterlife)

The patttern was:

Bully somebody=100 points

Give somebody a present and a hug and cheer them up=250 points

Talk about your friend behind their back=50 points

And it goes on.

When you die, its all added up and if you have more good points than bad your next life shall be good. If you have more bad points than good yoir next life shall not be very good. Its the same with animals. (People who slaughter animals for human's meals will probably have quite a lot... :nazotchi: )

God made choice. If everybody was the same it'd me no fun. The same as if everybody eat meat. Or just vegtables. Or wore the same clothes...So vegetarians eat what they like. People who eat meat eat what they like. God chose that. God wanted people to be diffrent. Everybody must be diffrent.

Its ok to eat a little meat. (I don't of course) But people who are eating tons and tons of meat really, are ruining there own life.

Its like with people who smoke.

"Oh, its ok, I'll just have one..." And they don't think what's going to happen in the next ten years if they smoke lots everyday. I'm not saying everybody is like this, but most people catch cancer from eating lots of meat for most of their life...... :( And smoking.

And...here are some more facts:

1. Farmers who plan to sell their animals for food, to get them fatter, they put tablets in their food, and inject special medical chemicals into the animal's bloodstream. Then, when the animal is killed and served on a plate, the person who eats it is also eating the chemicals in the tablets and the injected chemicals. And that makes YOU grow fatter. Eating sugar, and lots of meat will make you grow fatter not only ill in the next few years. (When the animal gets stressed and pumps stressful liquid around its body. When you eat the meat the liquid goes into your body and causes nightmares and stress.) ~If you want to eat meat organic is much better~

2. I think its very sad that people have to eat meat for pleasure. Most animals are suited to a certain diet. :eek:

Guinea pigs - Vegtables, fruit, salad.

Dogs/Cats - Meat, fish, little vegtables.

And so on. If they swapped diets, they would get sick. And die. And we can't have a world of sick animals...?!?!?!

But humans...woah...We can use 2 diets.

1. Vegetarian diet.

2. Omniverous diet.

So we have a choice...Like God wanted us to. :)

We are very lucky...We are suited to 2 diets. :D

Getting back to afterlife.... :lol: When animals die they go to heaven. And if they have been good in that life. They might come back as a pet. If they're good in that life, they might then be a wild horse...And at the end, they could end up as a human.

So try to be nice in your life and if you are a vegetarian...Have fun eating all the vegtables!

Honeysuckle

P.S (People who eat meat are still nice people)

P.P.S (Get on with it vegetarians! If you want to try to change people. But remember eveyone is diffrent, some people can be changed some can't! Respect the other people and don't forget they have thier own way 2 look at things 2!) :lol:

~Don't take this badly. Please don't argue.~ Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like with people who smoke."Oh, its ok, I'll just have one..." And they don't think what's going to happen in the next ten years if they smoke lots everyday. I'm not saying everybody is like this, but most people catch cancer from eating lots of meat for most of their life...... :nazotchi: And smoking.
I don't want to start an arguement or anything, but I'd like to point out a flaw here; people who get addicted to smoking are mostly cigarette smokers who get hooked due to the high nicotine content of the cigarette. Meat has no nicotine in it. (At least I hope not! o_O)

You are right about the linking of meat to cancer, but not all meats - if everyone who ate meat got cancer, there'd be a lot less people around. The meats that kill are the red, undercooked meats. Not everyone orders their burgers rare; I know I don't. There are different varieties of meat cooking methods just like there are varieties of people, and some are healthier than others.

Meat isn't an addiction. It's an important part of a diet, actually, what with it's high protein content. Granted, you can get everything you need from a vegetarian diet, but eating meat in the correct amounts is rather healthy if you are omnivorous.

I'm not going to touch the morals of it, because our view points clearly differ on that - the afterlife and all. I just wanted to point the above out.

I don't want to start an arguement or anything, but I'd like to point out a flaw here; people who get addicted to smoking are mostly cigarette smokers who get hooked due to the high nicotine content of the cigarette. Meat has no nicotine in it. (At least I hope not! o_O)

You are right about the linking of meat to cancer, but not all meats - if everyone who ate meat got cancer, there'd be a lot less people around. The meats that kill are the red, undercooked meats. Not everyone orders their burgers rare; I know I don't. There are different varieties of meat cooking methods just like there are varieties of people, and some are healthier than others.

Meat isn't an addiction. It's an important part of a diet, actually, what with it's high protein content. Granted, you can get everything you need from a vegetarian diet, but eating meat in the correct amounts is rather healthy if you are omnivorous.

I'm not going to touch the morals of it, because our view points clearly differ on that - the afterlife and all. I just wanted to point the above out.
LOL, sorry about that. I written it quite quickly...I think the smoking was a bit of a silly idea... :nazotchi:

If you want to try to change people...
I'm a vegetarian, but I really don't like the way that vegetarianism in so often pushed into the faces of non-vegetarians. Please don't try to convert people...

LOL, sorry about that. I written it quite quickly...I think the smoking was a bit of a silly idea... :nazotchi:
Lol, it's okay. I know a few abrasive vegetarians who try to make you feel guilty and bad about yourself for eating meat. Thanks for not being one of them.

I am a vegetarian... But I still eat meat once and a while.

I don't try to change people but since I became a veggie everyone else wanted to... They all asked their parents but they all said "No"

i think being vegetarian is very nice, i always complain if anyone

i know kills a small or pesty animal. i try not to eat to much meat, but i'm

not vegetarian.

Thanks for all your comments. :rolleyes:

Vegetarians, even if you change just one person you are doing good. Don't push people to do stuff they don't want to, but if you can try and convince people to stop.

(No offense)

Is eating chicken ok when being a vegetarian? I LOVE chicken skin, and in curry, but I want to be a vegetarian.
No. A chicken is an animal, so as a vegetarian, you couln't eat it. The same with fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back