Makiko - I got one :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
My V4 (Clear Blue Stars shell) Memetchi evolved into a Makiko today - and I am sorry, but I am feeling smug :D

Anyway - thought I would share the information in case anyone else wants to have a go ;)

Started with a Baby Girl, took average to good care during the hour it was a baby and average to good care when it evolved into a Mizutamatchi - that means trying to keep Hungry hearts full most of the time - occasionally one dropping empty for a while and the same with the Happy hearts - snacks mostly - but also Jump Rope (I am no good at MIMIC game - I think I played it once...).

I used spudi's growth chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 and as soon as I got an Ichigotchi teen, I started trying to collect the Arts/Fashion (sparkle) points.

Chose Ms Sunflower as the teacher and made sure that I sent my tama to school at least 10 times every day so that it could get the max number of kindness points by choosing the right gift

Ichigotchi evolved into Memetchi with 48 / 165 / 47 points

Memetchi got a job as a Hairdresser with 49 / 207 / 49 points

(Hairdresser because you get sparkle points and because it is easy for me to win that one - each win gets +8 points)

After that, just make sure that you keep sending your tama to work and get as high a score in the mini game each time.

The last time I sent my Memetchi to work she was at 60 / 347 / 55 points.

I got to the 3rd round of Washing Hair ("Good" game score comment given) and +3 points awarded.

The minute the game ended, I got the evolution bleeping and my Memetchi evolved into Makiko :rolleyes:

Good Luck if you want to try it - it does take a lot of games played to get the scores that high - so it is worth choosing which job / game you are going to get carefully :angry:

(I am now sick of washing tamas hair and two of my fingers ache ) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...I know this is slightly off topic, but once I heard someone say their friend got a Tensaitchi (special like maikiko) and the next day it evolved into a teacher. I don't really know what they meant by "teacher," and I was wondering if this was true that if they could only be achieved by special characters.

I was wondering if you could get a Makiko even if you don't get Memetchi. I know the chart says no, but i wasn't sure. Could someone tell me?

ok.... is the makiko an oldie or sumthin lol?

it evolved more than normal!

It's a special adult character, together with Tosakatchi and Nonbiritchi. It's not an oldie, but if you get more than 450 points, 350 of them in arts, your tama evolves one more time.

wow thanks i didnt noe that! (i wasnt being sarcastic! :D )

On my last generation, I got a Memetchi. I earned 405 arts, 124 intellectual and 195 social and i didn't eveolve into a makiko, why? :furawatchi: :huh:

Um...I know this is slightly off topic, but once I heard someone say their friend got a Tensaitchi (special like maikiko) and the next day it evolved into a teacher. I don't really know what they meant by "teacher," and I was wondering if this was true that if they could only be achieved by special characters.
It may have evolved into an Old Timer (Ojitchi).

Special Adults can still evolve into old timers... if they don't say yes to the Matchmaker or find a partner by connecting lots with another tama :D

I also have the hairdressing job with my maidtchi and I have some questions. How many rounds are there? I keep getting out at round 6 or 2. I was confused with the round 2 things cuz I didn't do anything wrong. Can you randomly press a button when the arrows aren't up or will that get you out? I LOVE the hairdressing job. So much better than the TV person job I had last generation.

///Matchy :(

I also have the hairdressing job with my maidtchi and I have some questions. How many rounds are there? I keep getting out at round 6 or 2. I was confused with the round 2 things cuz I didn't do anything wrong. Can you randomly press a button when the arrows aren't up or will that get you out? I LOVE the hairdressing job. So much better than the TV person job I had last generation.
///Matchy :(
Hope you don't mind, but this is kind of "off topic" :mametchi:

If you have questions, the best place to ask them is in the Help for New Tama Owners forum - lots of ppl visit that forum and can post replies :mametchi:

there is an adult that looks almost identical to miss frill but it's different

So with a special adult does the adult have to be in the same family as the special one? For example, my tama is in the kuchi family. If i get 350 intelligence points, could it become a Tensaitchi?

So with a special adult does the adult have to be in the same family as the special one? For example, my tama is in the kuchi family. If i get 350 intelligence points, could it become a Tensaitchi?
Yes - it has to be in the same family - take a look at the growth chart that spudi posted:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

If you have one in the Kuchi family and it is a boy you could get a Nonbiritchi.

If you have a girl in the Kuchi family - you can't get a special adult.

Yes - it has to be in the same family - take a look at the growth chart that spudi posted: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

If you have one in the Kuchi family and it is a boy you could get a Nonbiritchi.

If you have a girl in the Kuchi family - you can't get a special adult.
so it always has to be the right gender and in the right family? :p

So, for example a girl Memetchi could not become a Norbritchi.

Would that be true?

So it always has to be the right gender and  the right family, right? ;) So, for example I had a  Memetchi (female) that means it couldnt grow to a Nonbritchi. Right?

Would that be true?
Thats right coz there not family. ;)

edited by *Mitzutamatchi* says it didnt make sense to me

cool! today i got the kuchipatchi and then it evolved right after that into the nobinitchi wich is also a special character!

Ill post my growth chart i guess:

Tsubutchi(baby boy) -> Mohitamatchi -> Young Kutchipatchi -> Kutchipatchi -> Nobinitchi

BTW anyone know when the matchmaker comes?

Hello, i just got a Makiko today and i'm sooo happy! (I also looked at spud's growth chart which was v.helpful.)

It took hours of playing DANCE and the florist game to raise the style points but it was well worth it :)

Hint: i also found out that cheesecake raises the style points by 1 or 2 (at least when you have Memetchi it does) ... i know its not much but when you need 350 points every little helps!!!

Hello, i just got a Makiko today and i'm sooo happy! (I also looked at spud's growth chart which was v.helpful.)
It took hours of playing DANCE and the florist game to raise the style points but it was well worth it :D

Hint: i also found out that cheesecake raises the style points by 1 or 2 (at least when you have Memetchi it does) ... i know its not much but when you need 350 points every little helps!!!
r u sure? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back