I JUST SEND 5,000GPS TO THE KING AND NO PASSWORD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

APPEEE

Reaction score
I JUST SEND 5,000GPS TO THE KING AND NO PASSWORD!

WHY? :)

what version have u got v3 or v4?

u need 2 donate more like 10,000 or something i know it is a lot of points!

Maybe you need more. I am not sure. I am not the best with tamagotchis considering half of mine died.

As •ƒ• ƒanatic •ƒ• said; you must donate [x] amount in three separate donations. So donate say, 5 points, then another 5 points and you should get your password.

//Haze

As •ƒ• ƒanatic •ƒ• said; you must donate [x] amount in three separate donations. So donate say, 5 points, then another 5 points and you should get your password.
//Haze
Listen to haze :furawatchi: Whenever that situation happens to me, I just donate 20 more gotchi points. You must have donated gotchi points one, or two times. It requires three times in order to get the password to the Kings :)

//Tama*Lover

If you have a v4, then I believe you have to go to tama-town. Let me check... I'll post something else in a few minutes.

Ok, (if you have a v4) you log in to tamatown, and go to the kings palace, and he just says "thank you for your donation, it will bring you luck and wealth" or something like that. It's not like the v3, I guess, where you get a present every time.

Ok, (if you have a v4) you log in to tamatown, and go to the kings palace, and he just says "thank you for your donation, it will bring you luck and wealth" or something like that. It's not like the v3, I guess, where you get a present every time.
Actually, if you have a v4, you must donate 20,000 points in 3 seperate donations. Then he will tell you to visit tamatown. Log in, go to the palace and he will give you your reward.

:angry: For a v-4, you need to first donate 20,000 points, i did, and the king gave me a scyther! :p

(..what do you do if you have a v. 3 then? am in tamagotchi town and i see the king's house and have to type in a password to visit him, what do i do?)

NEVERMIND, I just figured!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
well I know that in a v4 you have to donate 20,000 to get a sceptre and 70,000 to get a sword right now I dont have enoug points to donate coz i alredi donated more then 100K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back