Playtime!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammhy

Reaction score
:D he he my is a strawberry and it is playing with it 's new ball it is so cute

:D name:Tammy

type:strawberry

Generation:1G

Tranning:2

cuteness:100%

the strawberry one is actually called Ichigotchi i dont know if you would find this helpful or not so i thought i'd let ya know :p

(i have one too :lol: )

:lol: Thanks for the info but if you can reply to this question

um how can make them get lots of trainning ? and how can it envolve into a mametchi please reply Tammhy

:furawatchi: he he my is a strawberry and it is playing with it 's new ball it is so cute
It's not a strawberry, it's called an Ichigotchi. But it literally translates into little strawberry... :angry:

:furawatchi: Thanks for the info but if you can reply to this question um how can make them get lots of trainning ? and how can it envolve into a mametchi please reply Tammhy
Ok, if it calls for attention (indicated by beeping and the attention icon lighting up) and all it's hunger and happiness is full, give it a time out. And if it gets mad all of a suddon, praise it. Each time you do this, it will earn 1 training point. I did that and now he has all of his points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back