UGH! THIS IS BORING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What family do you have?

• Mame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meme

• Kuchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Reaction score
Please reply if you are sick of your family! I always get the same teens and adults :)

If you find you are getting the same characters over and over the best way to change them is to change the way you care for them.

Try keeping the Hungry hearts full but let the Happy hearts empty out and only re-fill one heart each time. Or do the same (in reverse) by keeping Happy hearts full and letting Hungry hearts empty.

Try playing different games during teens. Try choosing different teachers at school.

There are plenty of ways to get a different character :)

If you wish to, you can always debug :rolleyes: Take warning if you debug your tamagotchi, it may be ruined forever :furawatchi: If you go to the Tamagotchi FAQ, there is a guide on how to debug :rolleyes:

Good Luck :)

//Tama*Lover

I mean, in V4 you always have the same family, right? I always get memetchi, toskatchi and furawatchi... Is there any way to change your family?

You can change the family by changing the character :) For instance, if you had Memetchi the past several times with your tamagotchi, say you got Kuchipatchi, Kuchipatchi is in the Kuchi family. Do you get it?

//Tama*Lover

Please reply if you are sick of your family! I always get the same teens and adults :p
Like TamaMum said,try changing the way you take care of your Tamagotchi.Instead of being so careful(No offense),try letting your tama alone for an hour or two.Make sure it dosen't die!

//SC1994

I got a ringotchi from the mame family. I had that last generation, too. But this is only my 2nd. I had a mimitchi as an adult 1st generation and this time, I'm aiming for a maidtchi and I have 2 get style points 4 it.

///Matchy :eek:

i always get the same ones too! it all depends on how you raise it.

Please, I still cant understand. Your family can change?
Yes.

Your family can change. You don't always get the same family group.

The way you care for your tama affects the family you get and the character you get.

If you change the way you care for your tama as it is growing up you will get characters from different family groups.

Hope you understand now :huh:

I have had characters from three groups Mame, Meme and Kuchi (but not from the Universal Group yet).

That's what happened to me.

But then I made my tamagotchi really fat and neglected it, and wa-la, a different family. :p

Like TamaMum said, if you want a different character from a different family, try experimenting with different ways of caring for your tamagotchi - that's what I do. ;)

If you get a teen from the mame, meme or kuchi group, you can pretty much choose the adult you get. Take a look at spudilike's V4 growth chart:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

For example, if you have a young mametchi, if you get it's intellegence points up to 50+, you can get a mametchi. But if your tamagotchi has a low ammount of skill points, it could evolve into a 'universal' teen. :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back