Item Overload!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
I tried to connect my my V4 and it said, "Sorry List Full" I checked My V4 and I discovered it had way too many balls in it's items! I got them from The King and I bought them at the store. I deleted all the balls and all the balls I deleted all ended up in the food! My tama even ate the balls, even a ticket and a chest! The balls just doubled and doubled as the day progressed. Then finally yesterday I gave it a chest then my Tama ate the chest and a line went through the screen and it went blank.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? Is this what happens when you overload too many items?

This "ball glitch" is very common, and it shoudn't normally happen when you have too many items. Try resetting and downloading, or maybe changing the batteries.

As Kiwitchi_Fan said, it is a very common glitch. It usually happens when you change the batteries or reset it. When it happened to me, I had to reset it, but I hear that if you leave it that way, it will eventually go away.

:eek: that'd be....really weird if that happened to me! I'm so sorry about all your lost items! I hope it doesn't happen to you again!

tamas rule! :lol: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :p :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi: :nyatchi:

omg! that happenend to me! i was scrolling through to see how many balls i had and then i saw a jack in the box and it said 'soccer'! then it froze and i had to download it :ph34r:

I tried to connect my my V4 and it said, "Sorry List Full" I checked My V4 and I discovered it had way too many balls in it's items! I got them from The King and I bought them at the store. I deleted all the balls and all the balls I deleted all ended up in the food! My tama even ate the balls, even a ticket and a chest! The balls just doubled and doubled as the day progressed. Then finally yesterday I gave it a chest then my Tama ate the chest and a line went through the screen and it went blank.
Has this ever happened to anyone before? Is this what happens when you overload too many items?
I've encountered problems like this twice before on the V4.

February 6 2007 (late at night):

I had too many items that I didn't want on my V4, so I went through the process of trashing items, foods, and snacks. While scrolling through the list of snacks to wrap or trash, I saw a ball! What's with that? It doesn't appear in the regular snack list - the one where you select which snack to consume. It seems there's a bug in the trash function on the V4. I've hit the reset button and selected download, but I don't think it's sorted itself out.

February 7 2007 (early the next morning):

I ran in to a string of list-full errors while trying to purchase items from the shop. I went in to the consume food and snack list and verified that only the built-in items were in there. Then I went into the present list of foods, and saw steak, balls (many of them), and even an RC Helicopter! Say what? I tried the reset button and download, but this had no effect. In the end I had to totally reset my V4.

March 8 2007:

Today my adult left its child, but now that child is now dead - killed by Bandai's poor product design.

In my present food list I had a Corn Dog and two Melons. I deleted the Corn Dog. I opened my consume snack list and saw only one Melon. I went back to the present food list and saw two Balls. I consumed the one Melon I could see in the consume snack list. I went back to the present food list and saw many Balls. I started deleting them. After a few, I checked back in the consume list. There were now only 3 food items - Scone, Sushi, and Bread. I went back into the present list to see how many balls were there. 32 Balls and a Bouquet. As soon as the Bouquet appeared on the screen, the buttons stopped working and a second later, the screen went blank. I pressed the Reset button & selected Download. The consume food list now had only one entry - Scone. Attempts to purchase more food from the shop resulted in the list-is-full beep. The present food list still had 32 Balls and a Bouquet, and once again the V4 locked up when the Bouquet appeared on the screen. Once again, the only way to fix the problem was to totally reset my V4.

WHOA!!!

BALL OVELOAD!

COOL!

is sorry to hear that your tama went all strange.

Its a bit sad, cause you said that Your tamaate the chest then, A BIG, BLACK ,LINE, went trough your tamagotchi! Poor you.

Id take the others advice if i were you!

Very common glitch. I have that glitch happening on my V4 aswell. It's not fun. I don't think there is any way to get rid of them except to reset your Tama. If I find a way to fix the problem I will let you know. Who knows? This may just clear up on its own.

I have had at least 3 of my new V4's with the ball overload in the past 4 days! What is going on? I reset all 3 of them and one has stayed in the infancy stage for 3 days. The second has stayed a teenager for 3 days. The third is in it's 3rd day of adult hood. None of the ones I reset since the ball overload have received any Tama mail at all. The characters seem to not be as animated as before. One has lost it's bread and cereal food. I cannot feed them correctly. I'm beginning to think the V4s are defective in some way. It is very strange that the new V4 Tamatown web-site is still not open to us in the United States. !!!

If anyone is having similar problems, please post. Note that I have been using Tamas since version 1 and have never had such problems before. Thanks if anyone has heard any news about this or has any suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya once on my v2 I was looking through my items, then I saw like 15 balls! All my other stuff had erased! I had such cool stuff! :mimitchi: Then I just decided to give some away and throw them away. Wait... actually... that was my friend' s tama! :rolleyes: I borrowed it from her! ... Ok I don't remember, but probably she was very mad... then she just gave it to me like a month later.

Then that tama died :mametchi: and I just bought a ton of tools! Let me check. I have... 17 tools!!! Oh well now I have an adult so I can use some up... Why did I buy so much tools?! :mametchi:

one day after i woke up i picked up my v3 tama and there was a battery crossed out on the screen, what does that mean

{ i reaset and then downloaded and it went back to normal}

how do you delete items because i have like 5 helicopters on my v4, most of them were gift from my v3 androtchi

i had my v4 for more than a month and nothing like that ever happened to me, this is just scary... :huh: :(

how do you delete items because i have like 5 helicopters on my v4, most of them were gift from my v3 androtchi
Well, I would not do that now knowing that it might mess up your tamagotchi.

This glitch seems to be going around. Just don't buy items you don't want so you don't have to trash them. I will try to contact BanDai to see what they can do about the problem. :angry:

Well, I would not do that now knowing that it might mess up your tamagotchi.
This glitch seems to be going around. Just don't buy items you don't want so you don't have to trash them. I will try to contact BanDai to see what they can do about the problem. :angry:
I stopped buying all items. Thanks for trying to help out. :)

one day after i woke up i picked up my v3 tama and there was a battery crossed out on the screen, what does that mean{ i reaset and then downloaded and it went back to normal}
:) That means you have no battery or low battery. p.s. That means change the battery. WAIT, put AA batterys B) :rolleyes:

Version 4 is well known for glitches

lots of members have had the same

problem. BanDai was in such a rush

to get the version4 out they didn't

fix all of the glitches.

The 'ball glitch' as it's known is very

common.

-mimichi7

ps. you don't put AA batteries into a tamagotchi you put a 3volt CR2032.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back