How can I get the costume off of my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi13192

Reaction score
I put a costume on my tama just for laughs but now i don't kno how to get it off!!!!!!!! :angry: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:

Can someone help me?plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: B) :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just found out dis morn' the costume is not put back in the inventory though! :blink:

if u put on the sheeo costume, it'll come off when sleeping, but will still be on inventory. if you put on the panda costume, it'll come off when sleeping BUT it will be off inventory and u will have to put code back in and pay $$$$$$$

my thinking:

i never wanna get the codes

i only wanna guess 'em

cuz once u press some buttons

u'll just find some real ol' costume :lol:

I'm not talking about da codes i'm talking about how to get the costume off of my tama! :p

:ph34r: if it's a present, press button A and it should go away. If it's not a present, I'm sorry but I can't help you :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

When you go over to a friend's house, you might get a special present if you're good friends. Some tamagotchi charecters can get various ones, mine even has a hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back