i hate blinkies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama567

Reaction score
when i had a blinkie i had to bash it against the wall to make it go to sleep

I loved my blinkie. I forget her name, but she was the yellow one. I can see how they could get annoying, though...

my friend had a blinkie , I didnot know want it was. :huh: I was sakard :eek: :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh!! I hate Blinkies soooo much so i threw mine out of the window :p

Tou are C-R-U-E-L!!!!! I love Blinkies! I'm on level 3 in friendship!!! :angry:

I had one to but i hate them. mine was pink (I smashed it)

WE CAN SAY THAT WE HATE THEM! I H-A-T-E THEM!!!!!!!!!

i hate them too!!!!! they just look so ugly and annoying and prissy so i never even reached out to buy 1. smart move.

What on earth is a blinkie?!!! :p i have never heard of them in my life! they sound annoying so i will proberly NEVER buy one. if anyone can tell me what they are like i would be grateful. thanks signed Memetchi066 ^_^

Please do not be rude. Stating your opinion is one thing, and being polite is another which is indeed more important. I don't see the point in making a topic like this. Hate is a strong word and you cannot use it carelessly, and if you REALLY don't like Blinkies, simply say that you dislike/despise them, or better yet... DON'T POST! Imagine that you are going on a Blinkies board and there is a Tamagotchi subforum where members are all saying how they hate Tamas! Would you like that? Well, no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back