Annoying tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what your least favirote tama?

• None i love them all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oldies they smell bad!

• Babys they are always hungry!

• That ugly frankenstian thing its soooooooo ugly!

• hanatchi it looks like a worm!

• Other!

• I dont really like tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted cus i h8 that ugly frankenstein 1 it must only come to bad owners *no offence if you got 1 sorry*
Acctually, decotchis can evolve from a teen with 'good care' - and a bit is down to luck. :rolleyes:

I don't 'hate' any tamagotchis - appearances don't matter. ;)

-sk8er girl-

It has a ponytail but every noticed on corner shop 2 it has a straight perm hairstyle? Just because some tamagotchi's are ugly doesn't mean they come from bad care. I heard that Tarakotchi comes from average care >_>... Babies are the worsest stages for me they are always hungry.

locky458

No offense, but I absouloutly, positivly HATE Makkiko and Memetchi. And Wooltchi, Paparatchi and that's it. Don't get angry about me hating Memetchi, Memetchi fans. I just hate coupling Mametchi with Memetchi. It's originally Mametchi and Mimitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acctually, decotchis can evolve from a teen with 'good care' - and a bit is down to luck. :rolleyes:
I don't 'hate' any tamagotchis - appearances don't matter. :mametchi:

-sk8er girl-
I have a decotchi and I think it's cute and cool. Cloud and it's leaving the baby tonight.

I think I probably don't like sekitoritchi. They're soooo ugly!

///Matchy :mametchi:

Yeah, the babes are real needy and the ugliest Tama is Paparatchi. I'm so glad I never got one.
Yes, Paparatchi is incredibly heinous. I actually got one once - it's the first time I ever reset my tamagotchi based on the adult I recieved. I couldn't stand looking at it. ;_;

i hate paparatchi ,and decotchi and the babies

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back